Flatline Roleplay - Realistic Roleplay and Experienced Community. Join Now!

Flatline Roleplay was publicly released in April 2018 with one goal - To give the best and most inclusive roleplay experience to all!

There are many other servers out there, believe me, I know. What sets us apart from many others is our structure and experience. Every member of staff has been either roleplaying or running roleplay servers for well over five years. Altogether we have more than twenty-five years of roleplay experience under our collective belt.
e8fe3749d71008c13d0125685836c072
The San Andreas State Police is run by Cody. After joining this server in mid 2018 he has skyrocketed up the ranks to land in the Commissioner’s position. By golly he’s the best fit for the job.
BCSO%20Badge
Sheriff Wolf runs the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. As a Deputy Sheriff IRL, Wolf knows how to run a department and deal with most situations.
logo_SAFD
We are currently looking for a Fire Chief. If you think you have what it takes, apply below!

Filling out the application is easy as pie.

You need to head over to the Discord and read the #start-here channel.

We treat every member of our community as family. Our rules are enforced on everyone, no matter their rank or role. Our rules are common sense, if you wouldn’t say it in public, don’t say it here.

My Discord name is Wolf0933 if you would like to DM me.

Consider joining our server, we need members!

Discord: https://discord.flatlineroleplay.com/

Apply Direct: https://apply.flatlineroleplay.com

4 Likes

We just reopened our server! Come join us and perhaps lead a department!

1 Like

I got a random email linked to this post from fivem website. I have never seen this post before, nor have I clicked on this post.

1 Like

Looking for members at this point! If you want to lead a department, come on down and fill out an application!

1 Like

We are still looking for people to help run the Sheriff’s department and State Police! If you think you can handle the responsibility, send in an application.

2 Likes

Ranks are open in Highway, State, and the Sheriff’s Office. Head on over to the Discord and send in an application!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Everyone is expected to input criticism and ideas into the server. Everyone is family, everyone is worth 3000.

1 Like

We don’t have crappy donator ranks and cars on our server! If you want it, we’ll do our best to make it work!

1 Like

We’ve got some pretty snazzy looking cars, if I do say so myself.

1 Like

Our CAD system is upgraded and running smoothly! Come on down to downtown town and visit us!

1 Like

State Police is back in full swing, join today! BCSO also needs members, them rootin’-tootin’ deputies!

1 Like

Our police command is fully trained, join today!

1 Like

Training classes and ride-a-longs start this week! Join Now!

1 Like

FiveM sure doesn’t have the player-base it used to! Let’s get to roleplaying!

1 Like

We just came out with a server trailer!

1 Like

We just got EUP re-implemented into the server, we may or may not have an economy server coming soon!

1 Like

when you do have an Economy server up let us all know.

1 Like

Soon!