Massachusetts State Roleplay Community | Active & Regular Patrols | EUP | Custom Cars | Serious Roleplay | Non ELS | Custom Scripts, Menus, Guns and Maps

Awesome server all of you should come and join I know that I joined and my life was better. I started growing a beard and other stuff and im only 5 so if you wanna be like me you should join this server.

1 Like

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

Massachusetts State Roleplay is announcing it’s Christmas giveaways! Starting with a free copy of Grand Theft Auto 5! Join Today and enter to win!

Giveaway begins on the 11th of December (Wednesday). Winner will be announced Christmas Day.

Bump

UPDATES

• New Boston PD Vehicles
  • 20 More Civilian Vehicles Added

Massachusetts State Roleplay Official

Bump

UPDATES

• Website Is Currently Under Construction
  • 20 + More Civ Cars Added
  • Civilian EUP Is Now 85% Completed

NEWS

• In Search of Members for ALL departments (Especially Staff)
  • New Logging & Trust Score System - More News / Info in the Discord

~ MASRP Staff & Directors

Come Join!

Favorite RP place

Best Server!

BUMP

UPDATES

• Server Switched to VPS

NEWS

• Now in search of Staff, Spokesperson & Development Team

Copyright © 2020 Massachusetts State Roleplay. All rights reserved.

BUMP

UPDATES

• Server Now Officially Whitelisted

NEWS

• None

Copyright © 2020 Massachusetts State Roleplay. All rights reserved.

Bring me back existenttv#6950

UPDATES

• Most LEO Agency Vehicles Retextured
  • Higher Quality Addon Cars (With LODs)
  • Exclusive Interiors
  • Custom Framework Updated

NEWS

• We’re back!

We’re happy to announce MASRP has officially reopened as a public server! We’ve overhauled most of the aspects the previous version of the server had, as well as newer, friendly faces around the community, We hope to see you join us

join

Very Fun server to play on! Active updates and a very active staff team. 15+ People online a night!

GIVEAWAYS

• One month of Discord Nitro
    (View requirements in Discord)

UPDATES

• Massachusetts State Police is now closed
  • Boston Police Department now in search of high command members
  • Staff Applications are opened and we’re in search of professional, respectful and mature members

NEWS

• We’re growing quickly!

We’ve grown a substantial amount in the past two weeks, the server is beginning to edge towards it’s max capacity.

• Starting to whitelist players

We’re in the process of getting our players whitelisted for the days we go into private mode
(Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday). These days will invoke a different server build, as well as enabling ScriptHookV, enabling the use of client scripts whilst playing on the server.

Hey uh where can I find the dicord link?

GRAPESEED, M.A. (WCSC) - The Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office has arrested and charged a man with domestic violence after allegedly shooting his ex-girlfriend with a BB gun Tuesday and destroying her boyfriends truck with a baseball bat.

Justin Meeks has been charged with domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime in the incident.

Sheriff Deputies responded to a home on the 400 block of Grapeseed Ave in regards to a report of a man beating a car with a bat in the area. When they arrived, officers located a victim in her home too afraid to confirm the shooting.

According to the sheriff report, the victim had a small wound in her chest. She told deputies that her ex-boyfriend shot her and that he was in the house. The victim was then taken to an area hospital.

Deputies ordered Meeks to get out of the house but he reportedly never responded, after which they made a forceful entry. Meeks was then seen in the hallway drinking a beer, according to the report.

Unable to see the BB gun in plain view, officers were able to apprehend Meeks and he was later booked in the Sandy Shores Detention Center.

Amazing Server!

Server Photos