Map images needed

moved to: #general-discussion | This is not a technical support issue… Also,

These are not maps, they are spawn locations… FiveM only uses the default GTAV map. As far as getting pictures, just get some off of Google…

Not to argue, but FiveM servers do indeed report these as maps when queried by monitoring scripts. I will however take your word for it about the spawn locations.

I will still need those screenshots because I have no idea what they should look like. I did look them up on google but found a whole bunch of pictures of cars, bearded characters and cows riding motorcicles and I’m not sure they have anything to do with fivem-map-hipster or fivem-map-skater.
Please keep in mind that I have never played this game and I literally have no idea what pictures I should look for. I don’t want to waste your time, but I hope some random player will find the time to take a few screenshots for me or even take some off of google and tell me which is which.
Again, I seek 2 pictures that would make any FiveM player instantly think about “hipster” or “skater” respectively. It doesn’t necessarily have to be you helping out, but hopefully someone here.
Thanks for the reply.

Again, these are spawn locations… Have a look for yourself: resources.rar (2.7 KB)

fivem-map-hipster is spawn locations for the ped ‘hipster
fivem-map-skater is spawn locations for the ped ‘skater

The pictures you’re seeing online are just random mods/resources/shenanigans of people. FiveM uses the default GTAV map…

even tho he/she/it gave you the right answer…

1 Like

oof

1 Like

OK, let’s forget about the map/spawpoint debate.
Can someone please just give me a few screenshots or do I really need to download 36GB or buy the game for it?
I found a skater image that seems about right but it’s way too tall for my needs:
https://forum.cfx.re/t/adjusting-spawnmanager-for-skinchanger/43453

I need my pictures to be of landscape orientation, not portrait.

if you don’t have the game, then go buy it, no one is gonna do things for you.

2 Likes

I will do no such thing! As I said from the beginning, my only reason for asking for help on this forum was to get 2 pictures for publishing on my website, which is a gameserver monitoring website featuring many different games that kids play in my country.
I just added a new page for FiveM servers, so kids can find out about this game and raise awareness, but I guess FiveM will have to be the only game without map pictures. So be it.
Have a nice day everyone and thanks for the kind advice, you were a big help!

are you serious? fivem is a MODIFICATION FRAMEWORK for GTA5, hence if you need an image of the map just google for gta5 map images? why did you even open this topic? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Again… FiveM does not use a different map… It’s the base GTAV map, nothing else… Nothing different, nothing special… When you first launch a FiveM server, there will be nothing on there unless you add resources. Therefore, by Googling ‘GTAV MAP PICTURES’ It’ll look exactly the same as FiveM’s…

1 Like

woah did @Skypo make that Snailsome piece of art?

3 Likes

Yes and no. The hammer ain’t my work. :joy:

1 Like

Here is one for fivem-map-hipster https://i.imgur.com/HQ6tBLm.jpg

and here is one for fivem-map-skater https://i.imgur.com/HQ6tBLm.jpg

2 Likes

Noice pics m8 :heart:

You are missing my point. Sure I could find tons of GTAV pictures on google but I don’t really know what I should look for in those pictures since I’ve never played the game and I have no way of knowing what FiveM players understand by “hipster” vs “skater”.
As I said, I was looking for pictures that would show a difference for fivem-map-hipster as opposed to fivem-map-skater, and not just random pictures.

Anyway, I think I’m done here. Thank you Smallo for posting that link twice, even if it’s only one picture.

That gave me a good laugh lol <3

1 Like

there really aren’t any differences bro, it’s just plain gta5 map, i can assure you.

1 Like

Sup bic boi

There’s no difference, the only difference if what ped model you initially spawn in with… be it the hipster ped or the skater ped…

One way to tell - why not fucking load up each one individually and check for yourself? Whooooooo common sense.

1 Like

I even provided him with the two resources so he could look at them and see that there is no difference and that the two are just spawn locations…

the only difference is spawn points and spawn skins…

1 Like