[Map-Addon] Marina Fire Station

Why are you making us do work to your map mod that you made. If it was ready for release it would have a roof.

Well I am sorry that I choose to use an outside prop as none of the stock props looked good, and it is ready for release and does have a roof. Step 1 of the Readme is literally to install Map Builder. and I did try to ask for permission to just include the props in the resource but was denied.

Heā€™s not asking you to do more work. Heā€™s telling you to install another resource called ā€œMap Builderā€ which adds custom props that people use in making maps.

1 Like

Could it be moved back some, a parking lot added, a helipad added and drive through bays so units can to go Marina or Joshua?But the moving it back is due to all the doors opening and closing when civs drive by. Also the parking lot is no where to park. Is a great model other than those suggestions.

When I try changing the color it disapears. Suggestions?

I may in the future move it back and add a parking lot, I donā€™t feel that a drive through bay is necessary with such a small department, and there will definitely never be a helipad. Thanks for the feedback!

Can you elaborate, I am not sure what you mean by ā€œchanging the colorā€.

lmfao, sorry mate just had too many tabs open so accidently commented on the wrong thing hehe

ah lol (20char)

Added a link to the GitHub Repository

Hello Everyone, I would like to know your opinions on what I should do with this Station. I have made a poll for this, but you can also message me on discord.

Poll or Seth S.#2503

Thank you in advance if you fill out the poll.

Good idea, however, whenever any vehicles drive by the doors open. lol.

You need to add door locks to them

do it your self