Making DoJ style CAD System

Message me if you want a DoJ style CAD/MDT System. No payment all free

Why not just post the CAD/MDT in #development:releases?

Also, even though this is not in the release section, I feel it still applies: PSA on Advertising in Releases

If you’re releasing it on the forums, sure I’ll look at it. Nothing off site though, hope all goes well with it.

its not as simple as releasing a set of files it has to be developed in a cloud

Still, posting “message me if you want...” is sketchy… It would be best to make a post in #development:releases and provide as much information as possible about what it is, how it works, what it needs to work, etc.

not everyone is a shit head…see through that

Well, unfortunately, it would either be:

1. Make a thread in #development:releases with all the needed information, etc…

or

1. This thread gets closed because it’s not following the release rules…

Though, it’s not my decision to close. That would be up to a moderator or element but still, going against the rules… so :man_shrugging:

we will let them decide

screenshots?
Download?
More pictures?
demo link?

2 Likes

Post it to GitHub.

And please do not say that it is free. There should be no mention of a price because everything on this forum is free – As per part of the Terms of Service.

If you have something to release, then release it with pictures, documentation, and stuff like that on the forms through GitHub since it is one of the best services out there.

If you want people to message you to get something, then take the post down. I wouldn’t necessarily consider this advertising, but more of an unwanted post if it offers nothing to the people that can be immediately downloaded.

releasing "cloud"files are easy. If the program runs, there are files to be released.

Please read the following announcement. It clearly states that these types of topics will NOT be tolerated.

Closed.