Up to date
Legit copy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129111112/
Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
GTX 1070 i7 3770k
What did you do to get this issue? nothing
What server did you get this issue on? couldn’t join servers

I have tried doing research and found nothing, and I verified my gta 5 game cache

I have the exact same issue as you, I even tried re-installing FiveM and it continued, I deleted my Game Cache and still continued, no idea what’s causing this.

Also sometimes instead of freezing, it just crashes and I get this error message:

[Window Title]
Error sink-speaker-triple

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

[Content]
A game error (at 0000000141282ef0) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Failed Initialization. Please reboot and restart the game. Try reinstalling the game if this persists.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+3673C
Report ID: e35da8f2-0df7-4e01-a6cd-77369365b3d7 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Ok, I think I solved it. What I did was opened GeForce experience, went to settings, and turned off in game overlay. That worked for me. Let me know if it fixed it for you as well because there are some other things I did and want to know if that was the main reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.