GoodFellas RP | Public Server |Lambda/vMenu Based | 200+ Custom Cars | Custom Scripts | Custom Peds

Hi,
My name is Don and I am the owner of GoodFellas RP Server, which I started very recently in 2021. I am making this forum post due to our community lacking at Law Enforcement Officer and I feel that this is one of the best way to reach out to variety of people that are searching for communities to be LEO in.

Our Server is based off of California/California. We offer variety of departments along with high quality dedicated custom police vehicles for each department.

Our three department are:
1: San Andreas Highway Patrol with overall 10+ marked vehicle and multiple liveries for each one whether it would be the typical Black and White or Polar bear style all white.

2: Los Santos Police Dept. comes with mutliple liveries and overall 10+ vehicles that mostly patrol in LS.

3: Blaine County Sheriff’s Office also comes with variety of vehicles with green design of livery.

4: Variety of unmarked vehicle that are permitted to supervisors.

Sub Divisions are currently inactive since we are searching for LEO to fill in the actual dept first, but we plan to bring in variety of sub divisions such FBI, DEA, Motor Unit, Air units and more.

We have great staff and our server is advanced with scripting and vehicle that you would find on most of the popular server out there.

I appreciate you taking the time and read, if you would like more info or chat with me or one of the higher ranked staff, you can join our discord server using the link below.

Discord: GoodFellas Roleplay
Also connect to our server with direct address: ykmab9

We hope to see you soon
Don

hey don idk if you remember me but its Bolts. The guy who made you add the zx10? i would like to know if the server is still up or not, i am unable to find it anywhere and would love to come check it out again! hmu with the discord or something so i can come check it out. Thanks!

This server is so much bad

cap this sever is not that bad

i real like to join but i have so much idea i just don’t want to get banned