M4A1, Glock17, X26, Rem. 870 Weapon Pack (V1.2 Fixed)

im getting an error that it cant load x26 resource

I have set it up as a resource for you

x26tz.zip (1.8 MB)

1 Like

thank you very much :slight_smile:

Same happened to me.

If you want the working x26 use the one that I put 2 messages up it is set up as the resource it needs to be,

I got it, thank you so much for doing that.

Wierd… worked on my server although I suppose that was a while ago. Nevertheless, I appreciate you including an updated one. Cheers :smile:

Why doesn’t the resources have anything written in them? Can someone help me get this working, because it crashed my server.

how do you give yourself one of the tasers?

It is called the ‘stun gun’

can you make the Glock fit better in the hands of EUP characters for single player please.

how come the resource files are empty?

this pack is amazing

How to download!!!

just download this and put it in like any other resource for the x26 .

just download this and put it in like any other resource for the x26 .

just download this and put it in like any other resource for the x26.

V1.2 is now live after a couple of months of me completely ignoring the fact that the damn thing was broken.

• Taser is now fixed, it should work as intended. I forgot to put the files in the actual stream folder so that’s exactly why nothing was working.

• Added the Remington 870 to the pack. Very high quality model that should help complete your loadouts.

• Screenshots of both are finally on the way, I should be able to get them within the next few days.

• I probably broke something in the process of fixing this pack, so if there are any new (or old) issues, please let me know by replying to the topic.

Happy Shooting!

-Cole

did you fix the sights?

What gun’s sights are off? There isn’t really much I can do about that.