M4A1, Glock17, X26, Rem. 870 Weapon Pack (V1.2 Fixed)

NOW WITH REMINGTON 870 AND FIXED X26

On my old FiveM server, I had a nice little weapon pack that I had been looking for for months, and I FINALLY found it yesterday. This weapon pack includes 3 weapons: A Colt M4A1 (which replaces the “Carbine Rifle”) that comes with a variety of attachments, a Glock 17 (which replaces the “Combat Pistol”) that also comes with a few attachments, and an X26 Taser. If you want to ‘spice up’ your weapon variety in your server without giving your officers ray guns, this is the pack for you. Credits, installation instructions, and links to the original files are in the .txt file as always. Hope you guys enjoy!

Screenshots

M4:
3d2ac615214710a2949ae3da27934790

Glock 17:

8efadf4befcd28b3266a9d5709113577

X26:
357d19c41da0f97cc018288919aa7a55
4f554b319db8a4559be4e6cbd59c854b

870:
9c6e514f4eb330c76593a55fe63fa543

----------------
DOWNLOAD V1.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/15kw981x37odjxh/%5Bweapons%5Dv1.2.rar/file

(Old version download, don’t know why anyone would want this but if so, here ya go):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ir9ywp97bkfb9r/[weapons].rar

If you have any questions/concerns/comments, please leave them in the comments. I will get back to you ASAP. Additionally, I realize that many people have made packs such as this. I thought I’d share mine with no intent of copying someone else.

23 Likes

screenshots? Because I like seeing things before putting them on my server thx!

3 Likes

Even though I don’t normally get packs like this I have to say they are some great models there. Good work!

1 Like

Did you even read the whole thing? There is a very obvious ‘screenshots’ drop down in the middle of the file…:expressionless:

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the nice comment!

1 Like

I love this pack. Nice work.

1 Like

They look really good, cheers.

1 Like

Did you make the models yourself?

I did not. The credits and links are included in the file download.

Added the X26. No, it doesn’t look very different from the default taser, but… you have it so… have fun with it.

1 Like

Hey, thx for share but can i add attachments to my weapons store ? i don’t know how to do

You can add attachments to any of the weapons (except he taser) using any mod menu. In terms of actually modeling new parts for the weapons, you’re on your own. I would also speak with the creators if you do plan to edit their file, or check their terms of use.

Original links?

[20 Chars]

Make a gun with the cover despacito as the skin and i’ll include it in MilitaryRP 2 as a Class V Weapon

1 Like

Included in the file. If you read the description, you would have read that :slight_smile:.

How do i change x26 to have that yellow texture?

You could do it many ways. Either re-texture it yourself or go back to the original download for the X26 and replace the black texture with the included yellow one.

i was the 888th downloader
lol

@CFrazzz I keep getting this error. It don’t load the taser image

hi open console and give me a screenshoot or upload CitizenFx Log.