LSPD Mega Pack

The recent update with FiveM automatically blocks car models that cause crashes on servers.

2 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

does anybody know how to fix the model pd3 and pd 7 keeps on saying invalid model does anyone else have this issue

I have not had any issues with those models at all double check the files and try again

Sorry what i wanted to say was PD3 Crashes the server and PD7 is invalid

1 Like

i made an unmarked skin for pd10,pd,pd4,pd5,pd, and pd8 if the author allowes me to post it i will.

As Long As You Post Me In The Credits Im Happy :slight_smile:

You would have to credit the original lspdfr post not this one. If the skins are completely seperate it’s no different to what he did with this post.

i just made it unmarked. nothing really differen’t it’s simple to do if you have photoshop :wink:

So you do not really need to credit him :wink: It’s just a download off lspdfr.com put into a resoure. You are doing the same thing with different skins.

so if i were to post it i wouldn’t be doing something against ToS

Nope, people post car packs from lspdfr.com all the time and there is nothing currently that can stop it. (Rules wise)

But… i made the meta’s and the carvariations and vehicles.meta

Then he would have to credit you for that :wink:

Sadly… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Someone is about to get more download’s (ON A CAR PACK!) than Tea’s SimpleInteractions! :c

Who is this car pack originally from?

Is there anyway to get the year of each vehicle or templates so that i can customize the paints to match my server?

hey on the taurs can the lights be changed to red and blues i know how to do it i just need the things to do it

They Are Red And Blue?