Shutdown

SHUTDOWN

[20 Characters]

I really wouldnt recommend this server as everything they do is hypocritical, i got banned for sticking up for my county due to racist remarks. i find that they are trying to charge people to get a car of their choice,I do find this is really bad as they are not paying into the server. These people are a bunch of racists, immature and believe they think they can say whatever they want, and they are all 13 year olds, i believe the Co-Owner of this server is also breaking the law by selling bubbleapps CAD/MDT systems for 35 bucks a piece! So please i wouldnt recommend this. Atrocious behaviour.
They are also lying about another server and their staff, that server would be San Andreas Independence RP about how their staff are trying to steal members when they have a steady based. this is not right @FiveM Moderators, i believe this server are in breach of the FiveM ToS

I agree completely with daddy bear. I also have been a witness to what has been going on in this server, a bunch of 13-14-year-old kids thinking they can say whatever they want when they want just because they are protected by a computer screen. Although they class their ways of getting profits a “donation” it can be highly deceiving to whoever is on the “donating” end.

I would not recommend this server due to its manipulative ways of getting people to join (by offering them higher up ranks than the one they have on a different server, so basically stealing players,) and their immature and crude attitude towards new joined members. FiveM is a joke to these rude immature boys.

Withdrawn

[20 CHARACTERS]

He Didnt sell our cad to us for free, and we have been in his server, he is lying quite blankly

Withdrawn

[20 CHARACTERS]

I have evidence in my paypal, if you want to look

I have the transaction history right here, Pal

Withdrawn

[20 CHARACTERS]

It has the name of his previous company, pall, ill get it up for you
f7c5f66b8374994338fdd6da6387337d

Withdrawn

[20 CHARACTERS]

So…

(20 characters)

Its his old company, as stated:

you are also breaking the rules, you have three different advertisements on #server-development:server-bazaar, with 3 different people doing it, and they are all from the 3 highest ranks.

modern solutions clearly have access to sell.

Withdrawn

[20 CHARACTERS]

Ik they do, but you guys dont so…

Can y’all stop spamming the comment section before this topic gets reported fight over PM or through discord

2 Likes

This turned into a shit show. Closed.