LSA RP Server - Australian Community

Hi Everyone,

Myself and 3 friends have recently setup a FiveM server, which is based on Australian Roleplay.
We are currently looking for one more developer to help out with the fiddly little things like the esx phone and job centre etc. We have done most of the work so it would just be a more of an improvement role with cars/skins but also if there is a script thats needed to be fixed you can step up and fix it.

Why should you help us / join our community?

The reason you should join our community and help us is because we aren’t a roleplay server that will allow FAILRP. We are going to be running a server which is going to be strict and based on real life, including paychecks, prices of houses/cars, jobs etc. We already have a following member base which are players from other servers who are looking for the serious roleplaying. It doesn’t matter if you’re not from Australia. We plan on being a huge community that’s a central hub for gaming. No expense has been spared in the setup of the server. Your role is up for negotiation regarding your status within the community (no payment due to FiveM T&C’s.) If you have the slightest interest please don’t hesitate to personal message me or add me on discord.

Brodie #7883

Cheers,
Brodie
Director
Los Santos Australia RolePlay

I feel like I know you from somewhere :thinking:

PM’ you dude, you’ve got me curious.

I would love to give u hand. I have played as a cop and other roles in other rp servers. What is ur discord?