Love the new GSP Change!

Okay this is not a sarcasm post this is 100% legit as I love the fact FiveM has taken one of the largest steps in those GSP’s taking advantage of FiveM long live FiveM and Zap Hosting really quick thanks to you guys I wish I could tag all of the people at FiveM there just isnt enough thanks to give and @zaphosting rock on forget the guys that are demonizing FiveM and Zap REAL FiveM supporters will see and agree this is for the best of FiveM and to help ensure its continued success in this GTA MP industry good luck all of you at zap and all of you Snaily bois at FiveM

Any Questions? Shoot me a pm or reply and PLEASE: not shit posting this isnt for drama this is to praise as so many people are criticising FiveM for it

Wanna See The Original Post? here but please NO SHIT POSTING: Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

2 Likes

yes, it’s so great to have a monopolized hosting provider where my server will not start. And when I can finally get it to start it will shut down on it’s own after a few days. Never had this issue with any other hosting provider, using the exact same resources as now. Also love the Europe only server option, it’s so great!!

/sarcasm

1 Like

You know what the best part is? The fact you can go and get a VPS for cheaper then you were paying your unauthorized GSP and be perfectly fine. That’s even better…

/shrug

You know, you are so right!

But I know I’m not the only person that prefers the simplicity of point and click server hosting.

1 Like

Awesome! Then you’ll be very glad to know that @zaphosting has Dallas Texas servers and I believe a Canadian based server available in the next couple weeks - just for people like you! Even better, they might even offer you credit towards a server after you used a unauthorized GSP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh right. The Dallas game servers they’ve been promising for over a month. If their normal servers have horrible reliability I can’t wait to see what’s next.

/shrug

1 Like

I believe @IceHax created a resource for lazy folks like yourself which utilizes a VPS, Dedi or ZAP to one click install… /shrug

Montreal/Canada will be available wednesday expected.
Dallas rollout stucked at our SSD delivery to USA:
https://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?idc=CY746301920DE
But status changed today, the package is now in America. Hopefully it will be delivered this week so we can start Dallas location this week too :slight_smile:

Just a shoutout to zap-hosting. As a full stack developer, I admire your companies work on your website and especially your game panel. It gives the customers. A easy to use panels and a easy FTP connection. I give you a 1 UP for design and modernization of your services. If I ever needed a hosting provider i’d be coming with you. Keep up the great work your company does :)))

1 Like