Los Santos New Zealand - Australia/New Zealand Roleplay Community, anyone can be EMS/Police | K9 Unit | Mafia | Motorcycle Club | Custom Cars/Weapons

Welcome to Los Santos New Zealand

Los Santos New Zealand is a relatively new Australian/New Zealand based roleplay community. Don’t let that fool you, our server is packed with content and opportunities for everyone. Our number one priority is fun. No matter what you do, at the end of the day, FiveM is still a video game, and if you’re not having fun, then you’re not doing what you came to do.

We strive for fair, and simulated roleplay in all situations. Below you can read about some of the features our server has to offer. :slightly_smiling_face:

Features

Enthusiastic Staff Team: We have a comprehensive staff team, with a large variety of cultural and ethnical backgrounds. Our staff team aims to provide the best support in technical, and relational issues. We have a system in place that allows you to contact a staff member, at any time inside our Discord, so you’re never without assistance.

Roleplay Events: We aim for weekly events, that provide players the ability to make some extra money, but with enjoyment for all those involved, such as pink slips in street racing.

Custom Cars/Weapons/Uniforms: We like to provide custom content players can relate to. We have around 30 custom civilian vehicles available for purchase, and able to be upgraded with additional cosmetics and performance upgrades. Our emergency and government service departments also possess custom vehicles and uniforms, such as our law enforcement departments.

Non-Whitelisted Services: Anyone can become a member of the services, police or EMS. You simply select the job you’d like in the job center. You will be given an entry cadet/recruit rank, and to be promoted, you must simply fill out a simple application on our forums (see bottom of page for links).

Criminal Empire: We are working on building a criminal empire made up of multiple organizations. So far, we have a mafia (Kray Family) and a motorcycle club (Sons of Anarchy - SAMCRO).

Functional Police K9 Unit: We have a side assignment unit designated to the wonderful services of man’s best friend - the dog. You must be assigned to this unit by the LSPD Commander, or a member of LSPD High Command.

Comprehensive Law Enforcement Service: We have multiple departments for the law enforcement of San Andreas. We currently have in service:

• Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Department (BCSD)
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
  • Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

All departments are hiring, however departments have a varying level of experience or other prerequisites required before your application into that department will be accepted.

Car Interactions: We have written some custom scripts, that allow you to lock and unlock your car via a hotkey, similarly toggle your engine, and open your hood, trunk and car doors using your Numpad. Don’t worry though - if you don’t have a number, you can still use chat commands to open your doors.

Realistic Car Damage System: We have implemented a realistic car damage system that will only allow one or two severe crashes before your car will require a mechanic to fix it. There is a more detailed explanation of the system on our forums.

… and much, much more. This is just a small list of features. Below, is a list of some big upcoming features that are currently being developed.

Upcoming Features

Purchasable Aircraft and Seacraft
Airline’s Job
Trucker’s Job
Additional Criminal Empire organizations
Functional CAD/MDT/RMS System

If any of these features sound like something you would be interested in, then I encourage you to come along and have a bit of play with us, and see what you think. All timezones and locales welcome, but primarily AU/NZ focused at the moment.

Links

Discord: https://discord.gg/FxsU4U8
Rules: http://lsnz-rp.boards.net/thread/7/

We have a comprehensive list of rules. I know rules is not everyone’s thing, but this is to ensure the fairest of play by all parties involved. I encourage you to have a quick read of them before you join, so you don’t end up getting in trouble. :slight_smile:

Server Information:

IP: 139.99.137.162:30120 (Direct Connect)
Server Name: [lsnz-rp.boards.net] Los Santos New Zealand - Anyone can be EMS/Police - FBI, Drugs, K9 Unit, Custom Cars - https://discord.gg/FxsU4U8

And lastly… Have fun! :slight_smile:

NOTE: When getting into a vehicle, if it appears to ‘not work’, you may need to press ‘L’ on your keyboard to start the engine. Engine autostart will be a thing in the next patch. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Ethan
Server Owner
LSNZ Administration

2 Likes

That irony that I would like to have “start up button” on my server and you call it “soon resolved bug” :smiley:

add me on discord I cant find the sever my discord is kj#6824