Los Santos Department of Public Safety | Police | Fire/EMS | Civilians | Serious RP | Custom CAD/MDT | www.lsdps.us

1 Like

fe1c56dc6aa33a19ad7007811a462efb

1 Like

You just never know what you may end up responding to…

www.lsdps.us

1 Like

This community was one of my favorite community’s I have been in for a long time. It is a great place to go and make new friends with the same interests. LSDPS is more than a group it is a family and I was so happy to call it home for up to 9 months. If you are looking for a great and fair community Look no farther LSDPS is the choice to make. To everyone, I met there and became good friends with thank you for bringing so much joy into my gloomy life I hope you guys stay happy and healthy throughout your lives. I will miss the hell out of you guys.

Sincerely, Mike James

Los Santos County Fire working a commercial structure fire at the Cluck N Bell building off Great Ocean Highway in Paleto Bay.

LSDPS now offers full server side EUP for Fire/EMS, Sheriff’s Department, and State Police with brand new custom uniforms for all departments! Join us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

1 Like

Local citizen arrested by SASP for police impersonation.

We want you for the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department and San Andreas State Police!
Find us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

1 Like

Find us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

Join us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

Looking good

hahahahaha.