Los Santos Department of Public Safety | Police | Fire/EMS | Civilians | Serious RP | Custom CAD/MDT | www.lsdps.us

roleplay
cops
ems
police
server

A new Dodge Ram 2500 HD has been added to our fleet of emergency vehicles! It is available to both the Sheriff Department and the State Police. Join us at www.lsdps.us

2 Likes

That truck looks sick

0 Likes

You should also post the F150.

0 Likes

1 Like

fe1c56dc6aa33a19ad7007811a462efb

1 Like

You just never know what you may end up responding to…

1 Like

This community was one of my favorite community’s I have been in for a long time. It is a great place to go and make new friends with the same interests. LSDPS is more than a group it is a family and I was so happy to call it home for up to 9 months. If you are looking for a great and fair community Look no farther LSDPS is the choice to make. To everyone, I met there and became good friends with thank you for bringing so much joy into my gloomy life I hope you guys stay happy and healthy throughout your lives. I will miss the hell out of you guys.

Sincerely, Mike James

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Los Santos County Fire working a commercial structure fire at the Cluck N Bell building off Great Ocean Highway in Paleto Bay.

0 Likes

LSDPS now offers full server side EUP for Fire/EMS, Sheriff’s Department, and State Police with brand new custom uniforms for all departments! Join us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

1 Like

Local citizen arrested by SASP for police impersonation.

0 Likes

We want you for the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department and San Andreas State Police!
Find us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

1 Like

Find us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

0 Likes

Join us at www.lsdps.us and visit us on Facebook

0 Likes