San Andreas First Responder's l Custom CAD l Custom Cars, Uniforms,Weapons,Map Mod And More l Application's Open For All Department's

SAFR_Logo
San Andreas First Responders is a new community looking for dedicated members to have fun and roleplay In FiveReborn.

The SAFR - a group of Members with a dedicated, disciplined and professional way of roleplaying- is looking for members wishing to join a roleplay community. We have a good group of Command staff happy to work with new members that wish to join our community, even if you don’t have any experience you can apply and we will provide you with training and help you grow within the SAFR.

SAFR Divisions
San Andreas State Police
Blaine County Sheriff Department
San Andreas Office of Communications
Civilian Department
Fire Department

LSDPS Features
Complete Standard Operating Procedures for Each Department

Rank, Uniform and Vehicle structures
Over 110 Custom cars
EUP
NON-ESX
Active Staff

Requirements to join
16+
Able to engage in at least one patrol a week lasting one hour
Prior knowledge in Roleplay is recommended
Discipline
Dedication!
Professionalism

If You Are Interested In Joining Apply Here: https://safresponders.enjin.com/recruitment
San Andreas First Responders!

We Are Still Looking For Members For All Departments

Some Pictures Of The Fleet

We Will Hopefully Have Our First Patrol On Friday Night @8:00pm EST

Is there a discord server?

We currently have no public discord

@RockyFTW me your personal discord name and id I need to talk to you I have a offer

@Jake_Likes_Games is this about you wanting to run US Marshall’s with your friends inside the community?

I Guess he Doesn’t want to talk anymore

@RockyFTW no I have a offer to merge to combine
I own a network

This is a great community filled with a great command Staff. Come check us out. We are always looking for new members.

Russell, LSDPS Communications Director

We Now Have A Working EUP

We have a new fleet coming out soon I will post new pictures soon

New Logo/Banner Released

New Fleet Will Be Posted Shortly

We Are Still Currently Looking for New Members. We Are Still Working On Our New Fleet As Well

Crown Victoria Looking Mighty Sexy With The Uniformed Sheriff Officer

Want To Part Of This Community Apply Today At The Link Above

New Skins Are Still In Progress Hoping to Get Done With Them Soon…Still Looking for New Members

New Fleet Is Coming Along just a few more days i hope and it will be ready Still Accepting Applications

FLEET
Sheriff Fleet Ready To Patrol Still Working On The State Fleet

We Are In Need Of Both State Police Leadership As Well As Civilian Leadership reference the website for more detials