Los Santos Customs | Benny's Motorworks V1.2

Both of beeker’s garages are a little broken, the one in harmony, the camera goes under the floor in some cases.
Both of them smash your vehicle into the wall on entry. The other places work great and this is the best customs shop plugin I’ve used.

How to add an ‘extras’ menu for things such as emergency vehicles?

1 Like

Is there any way to change the way you enter customs? I would prefer just driving in myself and pressing E to start modifying because current way is so glitchy takes forever to get into customs.
Author says he changed and you need to press E but dosent seem to be case??? my config of oldenter is set to false so why do I still need to drive into garage and out 10 times to trigger customs? Otherwise best customs script so far

change oldenter to true

1 Like

Thanks works but wow thats confusing oldenter = false making oldenter enabled.

I have custom cars with mods that don’t show up in your menus. They show up in trainers. Any reason why they don’t show in yours?

1 Like

Link is not working. Please update the link.

asfasfasfasfasfasfasfasf

hi probleme hi i have a problem with the modification of my car! the modification are not centered and improperly carved on the car , Look picture http://prntscr.com/i0rans

Cant come to the download site it says ‘502 Bad Gateway’

2 Likes

Hey, great work! Sadly i can only get the los santos customs stock upgrades to work not the lowrider upgrades.
A solution for this problem would be great!

Does this work with vRP?

One would only dream of such :wink:

Would be really cool if someone could tell me how to implement the money system with vRP. I just couldn’t get the hang on it tbh

Would love to see ALL my LSCustoms have this Menu and such.

Link appears to be broken again. Could you host this soemwhere more permanent? like mediafire?

How do I open the menu?

1 Like

@MythicalBro - Do I have permission to convert this to vRP, add database saving and place it in my pack, with credits to you of course?

This is the best LS Customs I’ve seen, outstanding work.

3 Likes

@MythicalBro
Can you add code lines to make this work with ESX? Or maybe help me to do that?
I only need to put the lines when we buy something it removes the money from the account only that

And one more thing, this is awsome

Hi I did some modification , cause there were missing a few tuning option , like skirts and other option with Label not recognized so I did this line 110 ish.

local price = LSC_Config.prices.mods[mod].startprice
			for i = 0,   tonumber(GetNumVehicleMods(veh,mod)) -1 do
				local lbl = GetModTextLabel(veh,mod,i)
				--if lbl ~= nil then
					local mname = tostring(GetLabelText(lbl))
					if mname ~= "NULL" then
						local btn = m:addPurchase(mname,price)
						btn.modtype = mod
						btn.mod = i
						price = price + LSC_Config.prices.mods[mod].increaseby
					else
						mname = 'Autre'
						local btn = m:addPurchase(mname,price)
						btn.modtype = mod
						btn.mod = i
						price = price + LSC_Config.prices.mods[mod].increaseby
					end