Los Santos Customs | Benny's Motorworks V1.2

I tried adding this, but now tells me - not enough money.
Any other idea?

Thanks!

Change <= to >= in this line if (tonumber(user.getMoney()) <= tonumber(button.price)) then

1 Like

Nope, it is not broken.

2 Likes

then whats your point of doing copy of someone else script… at least take the time to give them the credit…

Wuuuuut? I didnt copy anything from someone else :smiley: . If someone have copied something related to LSC then it is all from me as i made and released the first LSC script - [Release] Los Santos Customs by Arturs

For what? I’m not interested in other LSC scripts

okay no need thank you

There is a problem when I repair the vehicle he(it) does not repair and thus I have no access has the modification of the vehicle

Hey,
I seem to be having a little issue – I have tried freshly installing this mod, updating FXServer and still no luck, it seems to be failing. https://gyazo.com/cc57e984144e110bee04960dbdee90db
I am using V1.2 version btw :slightly_smiling_face: Any help would be appriciated! <3

Well that’s odd if you have’nt changed anything. In your picture it seems like every script of this resource fails to load except server script. I just tested it myself on clean fxserver and it works without problems.

Did you change anything in lsconfig or any other file?

Hmm, no I didn’t change anything I even tried on a fresh install do you think it could be the cache?

Server cache? I delete server cache every time before starting server

The link is not working

Just tested it once again and it works

hello all excuse me for my English i’m french, it’s a very good job.
I try to limit the custom only to mechanic job thank you in advance.

You’re right, it works, but for me it didn’t work with Firefox or Internet Explorer. I had to use Tor. Who knows, my ISP might be blocking that particular domain.

Can’t download lscustom.

Good job with this mod.

@obitokun Try to download from different browser maybe. It should work on chrome.

Some way to work on vRP and save on database?

Thanks

1 Like