Please to delete

Please to delete. Thank You

2 Likes

Server is good the cars and the way the cops and the duty belt are awesome let me know when u will be on again thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the comment, Beardogman. Myself and a few other members are online right now if you wish to join us.

1 Like

cool ill come in now

1 Like

If you guys want an active server this is the server for you. We get 30/30 players every night. And we always have atleast 3 cops. Usually around 7 or 8 in-game.

1 Like

Thank you.

LSCS Administrative Team

2 Likes

Lel that was a long delay :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know lol

(20 char limit)

1 Like

We are still running well with 30 players every night. Feel free to join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been up for a while but I thought that I would post the promotional video we made a while back on here, the videos are very spread apart in time but here it is: https://lossantoscountysheriff.mistforums.com/thread/introduction-to-lscs-reborn-285395

Also we now have a police department which we are opening, so we will be looking for more officers in the near future.

Thanks,
Scotty (Head Developer)

1 Like

Great turn out today!

Thanks to everyone who showed up!

• Scotty (Head Developer)
1 Like

I’m a State Trooper here, honestly one of the best servers I’ve encountered. Administrators take their job seriously and make sure everyone has the same fun experience when they come on this server! Insanely active and none abusive Emergency Services. Would recommend this server to anyone!

Caleb. W

5 Likes

Still having great turn outs on patrols, good to see everyone enjoying the new updates to the server!

1 Like

:smiley: I’m coming on your TS @Scott_UK XD

2 Likes

We recently reached 900 members, thank you everyone!

1 Like

Amazing server/community

Post was made in august however it was just edited 2 days ago. We’re still looking for a developer.

Still looking for a developer to work along side me, if anyone is interested feel free to send me a pm.

1 Like