Looking to start up a new community

Hello,
As the title says I am wishing to start up a brand-new community someone either based of California or Nevada I am not sure which yet. If anyone is interested in starting a new community with me feel free to contact me via discord: iMPERIALSTORMTROOPER#1842

What I can bring to the table:

• Experience in Setting up managing and administrating a fivem server
  • Leadership experience (3 YRS Army JROTC (Rank c/MSGT), have run over 5 roleplay communities)
  • Police roleplay experience (Have been an officer on multiple servers)
  • Somewhat basic knowledge of html
  • Beginner mysql knowledge
  • A paid for VPS server

I mean that sounds nice and all but to be honest (nothing against you or your community). I would like to be able to run my own community.

Got yam sounds good comments deleted!

well if it isn’t the infamous FWolf @Wolfstrike and his companion lt parker lol @parkerg122

Do I know you? I feel like I know you?

I would say you left me and my friend after going quote on loa end quote and never came back leaving my friend and me stuck trying to figure out what to do.
but you probably don’t remember that at all do you.

Well yeah I remember it and I apologize now even though it’s probably too late for an apology but I do apologize for that.

I dont know @Wolfstrike, @GreatGenerationRP1

Perfect! you could join my server California 10 Codes and much more. all positions are vacant. i would wish to get you on my server maybe you could become a Deputy Director… :smiley:
Delete me**/-*/

you sure? because I remember you very well zack parker.

What are you talking about? That’s not me my guy. @GreatGenerationRP1 it says in my user name Parker G. Lol wrong person

What is up DramaAlert nation, I’m your host, Killer Keemstar…

or you all could just join our community lsrpserver.enjin.com

Admins please close and delete both this topic and the national security enforcement topic

San Andreas 01 Justice Department is a roleplay community established in mid-April 2018, we believe in roleplay that is both fun and engaging for all. We are a up and coming roleplay group that takes a different approach to roleplay. We have many departments open and in need of ranking officers who have genuine roleplay experience and can show that you want to be here because you like to roleplay, that you are not here for just a high rank.
Our community staff and community owner has come from many role-playing communities, some that are big name communities some that are small time startup roleplay communities that have fallen on hard times. We have department slots available for LSPD, BCSO, Fire & EMS, State Troopers and a division that takes over the Federal side of things known as the street judges, the street judges are trained extensively in both law roleplay and LEO Roleplay. Street Judges are trained to be courtroom judge, courtroom jury, law enforcement officer, and if necessary Executioner.
We are looking for members that exemplify our motto: “Service through distinction and professionalism”
Our community has an age limit of 16+,
Feel free to join our discord if you are interested in joining: https://discord.gg/2Jud6DM
If interested in checking out our fivem server follow this direct connect ip: 104.153.109.45:30120
Have a nice day.

Also admins, please delete my other recruitment topics if you are reading this, please don’t automatically unlist this i’m trying to start a new community not my old ones.

Thank you very much.

I have lots of experience being a Dev like… Texture editor and SQL and HTML!

OP req