Looking to start a communioty as a partners 2 owners but have no money for a server

Hi I am trying to find a way to have a community for free so I was wondering if there is anyone willing to Collab a community with me as I can install a lot of server stuff. I can make very very basic scripts and I can do texture for cars install server add-on cars even I’m good with discord and team speak so if someone has a community that is looking for like maybe a second owner or something then I can do that I’m just looking for a good community to Collab with.

I CAN DEV SERRVERS AND MAKE SUPER BASIC SCRIPTS :slight_smile:

i tried to message you respond to this if you would like to help me make a server I have some stuff already in like police cars k9 luxart vehicle control and more

I’m going to try and get the people who pm me on discord to make 1 giant community

Project: Los Santos Roleplay is looking for partners before we launch this weekend.
Website is www.plsrp.com. You can join us on discord @ www.discord.plsrp.com

What rank would I get just wondering

I’m open to having that discussion privately.

Ok well just pm me then

Feel free to check us out! We aren’t just starting, but however are still looking for supervisors.

http://joinnarp.enjin.com

Still looking as i just joined a community and they ditched me lol

I typed the nearly exact same stuff… Lol

But im in same situation
Someone wanna do it with me (?)

Why does it matter what rank or title you get? How about join a community, put in the time, prove yourself as a leader. Then if earned, you may see you actually worked torward something.

Thats the problem with people… Everyone wants power to boss others around. Yet they no nothing about being a leader. Its more then a rank. You have to earn respect, trust, etc…

There is a lot of good communities out there to grow with and make a bond… Try to involve yourself and see how it goes…

1 Like

If you want to you could join my community and we could expand as one

This man is speaking the truth. I own a server myself. I have done EVERYTHING when it comes to setting up the vps, installing scripts etc. I was also the only one that was setting up the CAD and forum.

Now I got one guy (kinda newly met “friend”) that didn’t do shit but is the owner of the Discord channel.
He doesn’t even have time to come one for 2 mins to test a script with… Also I am the only one that put money out for this.
While I try to get our server up and running, he plays on other servers.

I don’t think this will end well.
The problem is I don’t know anybody that could administrate well.

Fu****g Jesus. It was good to let ot out.

If you are still looking I can really use some help with my community. We just lost about half our people. Been having some headaches with our server. So I can really use a hand on the dev side. We are paid up on our server untill December. If you are interested or anyone else that knows how to dev a server message me on here or CZorn25 on Discord. Can use a texture artist as well.

You already have a topic in #server-development:server-bazaar keep everything in one topic.