Looking to re-open my fivem community, message if intrested

Because you don’t have the recourses that it’s searching for lol. Unless you’ve named them wrong.

We are looking for a dedicated person to be in control of the San Andreas Communications Department.

DUE to too much hassle and members deleting content, our fivem community server is no longer up, we have fully switched to arma 3. Sorry guys, someone messed it up for everyone

I am looking to re-open my community, but looking for people to start up with. If your intrested message me on discord Aaron Holmes#3178 and we will talk

It might be a good idea to look for a community that’s starting up, and help them out - saves you a lot of hassle, and gives a greater guarantee of success.

yeah that’s true, but there’s so many communities that are similar to DOJ or copy DOJ and there arnt many that are different and sustainable for my time frame, since im from the UK

Well, I do run a community that tries to be different. We don’t use the regular assortment of police vehicles, we instead use lore friendly vehicles that fit into the game’s surroundings (but not just unmodified default cars). Our roleplay style’s scenario/story based, depending on personal preference, and we’re overall menu based.
Furthermore, many of our members do live in Europe, including myself.

About Us:
Old Line State Roleplay was founded in late 2018 (December to be exact) by two dedicated and experienced roleplayers. We aim to provide a realistic and professional experience while keeping it fun and in game boundaries. The community is always open to suggestions and new people. The community is run like a democracy where every person has a say to make sure everyone enjoys their stay and to stay engaged with our members.

Our Departments:

• San Andreas State Police - Applications Open
  • San Andreas Department of Public Safety - Applications Open
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Applications Open
  • Los Santos Police Department - Applications Open
  • Communications - Application Open
  • Civilian - Applications Open
  • San Andreas Fire Department (Coming Soon)

What we have available:

• A friendly environment to be in.
  • A fully functional server to play on.
  • Serious Roleplay (NO TROLLING)
  • Custom LEO/FD/DOT/and assets. (Custom handling tuned to be realistic)
  • Luxart vehicle control.
  • Custom Discord rich presence.
  • Active staff/admin/dev team.
  • Frequent updates for new content.

Much more to come in the near future!

Requirements:

• You MUST be in possession of a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V, except dispatchers.
  • You MUST be 13+ and be mature and professional
  • You MUST have a quality headset with no feedback
  • All community members must be respected 24/7

Our Discord:

Original Forum Post:

DO you have an invite?

Just a note, the community’s extremely small right now. We only have 5 full members right now, so don’t expect too much.

Hey man. I’m actually looking to start a community and I think I could help you re-open yours. I’m good at managing things and can make decent decisions. I’m also learning to skin vehicles so I could make our own. Hmu on discord man. Would love to help! BraydenMC2004#3701

I am a great LSPD Officer and mod I am interestede

You should join us! We have 700+ Active Members and looking for more!
We are white listed With NO FAILRP and Easy rules and regulations!

Hi, SASRP are currently looking for new members to fill in high ranking positions in all departments. If you are interested in joining, please join this discord discord.gg/46sKSxR and we will get you sorted out. Thank you.