Looking To Join A New Server 18+ As Car Dealership Owner

Hello,
I’m looking to join a community that has an opening or a need to set up a new Car Dealership. I’m 34 y/o and would like a mature community that I can join, set up a car dealership and buy and sell vehicles and just have some fun.

Our server is looking for members and I’m sure RP like a car dealership would be helpful.

This is our discord: https://discord.gg/uZyysr
Join if interested!

Thanks for the response. I’ll join your discord now and message you there. My discord name is Yellaboiy

We have a custom system where you would be able to sell cars YOU pick to be sold , you can set your prices AND you can chose if you want to sell them or not! You get to pick which cars are being added and which are being sold! We currently have no one interested enough in the business. I hope you could be able to make a change in that!

Feel free to contact me on discord :slight_smile:

• William Marshall
    I’ll be able to assist you further in the process of your dealership :smiley:
    Hope to see you there!

Maybe I should be clearer…I’m searching for an adult community 18+ that I can join and become the owner/operator of a car dealership. I would like to to have my own lot and buy and sell vehicles. I want to RP and have fun. Please do not respond to join your server if you ca not follow thru

Still on the hunt…bump bump

Limitless Network has just been through some major upgrades. With staff and policy changes, our GTA RP has now moved from a Menu based server to our new Life server! At Limitless Network we pride ourselves on keeping realism and role-play to the best standard that it can be. We are a mature and friendly community with a lot of members having gamed with each other since 2017. Our community is once again open to new members. Currently hiring: San Andreas Highway Patrol San Andreas Fire and Rescue Limitless Network Civilians

For more info join our discord(edited)

▬▬▬ Coruscant Roleplay ▬▬▬

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplay server with lost of:
⦁ Unique Scripts
⦁ Custom MLO’s
⦁ Custom cars and bikes
⦁ Alot of legal and illegal jobs
⦁ Player owned stores and gasstations
⦁ Eurotrucker Job
⦁ Racing
We are aiming for Hard Roleplay , with a realistic economy.
We are currently hiring Police , EMS and Mechanics.
Join us now to receive a Free City Starting Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.
See you there !
DISCORD : https://discord.gg/eAqvenat