Looking to join a good server with good potential. (Willing to work with brand new servers)

Hey, i am currently looking to join a server that has a good potential.

My Attributes

-Good English
-Communication Experience
-Mature (15 years old)
-Roleplaying for 1 1/2 years now.
-Amazing Rp Sense.
-Professional Documentation Writing

Past Experiences

SSRP - Civ Director
WSRP - Sheriff
ISRP - Head of Aerobatic Team / Air Force
BCRP - LEO Director.
DSRP - Civ
Cops RP - Fire Chief

Server Requirments

-Works with GMT Timezone.
-Good Staff / Experienced.
-None ESX

I hope we can join up together some time. Please comment your servers bellow.

Defiance

You should probably say how exactly your fellow co-owner would benefit from this, or how this new server would be unique, otherwise it just sounds like you want power.

are you still looking

Your discord name isnt coming up

bump updated thread

well you can join this server is really good u should give it a try. DISCORD: https://discord.gg/6xNjQnw

We are looking for STAFF, PD, EMS………………

Hello fellow Roleplayer!!!

I am from Alias Social and would be happy to have you on our whitelisted, lambda based community. Feel free to join our discord at alias.social/discord using your web browser or DM me personally at Jetmonkey17#0017.

Benefits for you:

1. We have positions open that could be useful to us and you, yourself.
  2. We are whitelisted
  3. We only accept mature players into our community with a decently strict age limit. Most of us are 18+ however if you are mature and experienced we make exceptions.
  4. We have a Colonel who would be happy to work with you on running our LEO department and getting our officers up to speed. Otherwise, our civilian department would be a great place for you as well.

Thanks!

bump still looking above not suitable

Willing to work with brand new servers now! Message me

Have sent you a pm

New Retro Vmenu server set in the 80s. Info is in the thread below or message me on discord @mimi7769

still looking, shoot me a message!

@DefianceS I have sent you a message if you haven’t seen it yet.
If not please add me on discord wolf#7573, San Andreas 01 Justice Department is looking for members to join it’s community.

Sorry, I have spoke to you regarding this server yesterday. My Discord name was (Callum). Due to me not entirely liking the concept although unique, but good luck in the future! :smiley:

That’s okay, I didn’y realize you were the same person.

1 Like

Ive got a server called Aus Aus RP its pretty new about 3 days old we are trying to get members
and might need a ingame staff you seem like you would fit here , that’s my opinion tbh , I don’t know about GMT timezone. , but our server is australian , custom vehicles etc , Lag free , High FPS

Hey man! If you’re still looking there’s a really nice community called Blue Country RP. It’s fully whitelisted with extremely active members and VERY professional RP. I’m in the Civilian Department, and let me just tell you I have had no complaints with this community at all. No drama, no bullshit, just pure roleplay and everything is set up, such as an online cad, custom scripts, and a few developers that are always on the clock improving the server. It’s ran by @Herogus3xD but if you want to check out the forum I suggest you go here. Blue Country RP Forum I HIGHLY recommend it if you are looking for a community that has everything for you to get started straight away.

We are a brand new community that is filled with experienced head administration staff, fantastic hard working developers, and goal driven directors who all seek the improvement of the community and strive for the enjoyment of all members of the community.

So, what makes us different?

• Custom skins designed specifically for our community
  • Custom never before seen server scripts
  • Gorgeous vehicle models for law enforcement, the fire department, and civilian department
  • Experienced Head Administration who are all prepared to assist new members of the FiveM community and experienced ones alike
  • Easy to understand Standard Operating Procedures
  • Custom made CAD system that is frequently updated
  • Full TeamSpeak server
  • Fully customized discord server for members

We are looking for members with any amount of experience. We are willing to help teach those with no experience and to support experienced members with anything that they might need. Most of all, we are looking for committed individuals who are looking to have some fun in GTAVRP.

Apply today at https://kingcountyrp.com/

If you have any questions about our server, please direct them to me through DMs or go straight to our discord at https://invite.gg/kcrp