Looking to become Developer for server

Hello,

I am a fluent lua developer looking to become a developer for a server. I only speak English, so I’d like to work in a US server. If you are in need of a developer, message me on here, and or pm me, and I’ll send you my discord. :smiley:

Thank You!

Hello, my community has about 150 members. We are currently looking for a developer to join. We’d love to have you on our team! If you are interested, please PM me for TeamSpeak / discord info.

Thanks,
Graham G.

HELLO,

Angry roleplays is looking for an dedicated dev, we currently have a dedicated private box “which you will have full access to”, teamspeak perms, own office on ts and in game perms.this is an urgent need job and our server is set up we just need to get scripts put in and set up. pleasr take us into consideration here is our teamspeak .
ts3.angryroleplay.com
thanks

This dude, stole our files and has been giving them out to everyone, even sold them to several people, which we have copies of all messages, paypal payments. Stay away from this dude. How FiveM lets this kid stay here is beyond me. He knows nothing, do not trust him at all.

Thanks

1 Like

you could help me, whats your discord and we can speak more

Hello Yes My Name Is Damir Aka Nick.D I Need A Developer For My Server For Custom Police Car Slots Thanks

Developers are in demand but what might help your case is actual examples, what work have you done before? Got any projects on github? You gotta sell yourself a bit more.

I keep my scripts on my server, I do not upload them to the forums

Yeaaahhhh. So you’ve never programmed anything generic or simple before that you can show off to the world?

nothing i script is simple, I’ve got many scripts that all servers do not have. my scripts are unique

Hey, I am an upcoming GTA Fivem server and I currently dont know what im doing. If you could help please contact me on here. Thanks.

Drop your discord for me please we have a community in search of a developer,
Thank you in advance

Hi my name is Ben me and a co_Worker are looking for someone of your skills to help make a full_time proper server from scratch would really like to hear from you. Thank_You.

Hello I am very interested in the skill set you offer and would love to have you onboard. I am starting a newer community and would love to have you along for the ride with us.

Feel free to reach out to me in a pm and I can send you discord info.

Hello There,

A little about us: Rising sun RP is a Newly formed server founded by 2 Brits and an American (I know, I know… it sounds like the opening to a terrible joke) we are currently looking for a skilled developer to join our ranks and help bring our idea’s to life.

currently we have a MySQL expert at hand as well as a part time HTML & LUA developer (who unfortunately) due to work has little time to commit at the moment.

If you are interested in joining our team please let me know so that I may share our discord alternatively you can share with my your own

Regards,
N3.

Very interested.

Add me on discord: Maskinisten#7411

Interested in the OP? or my post?

sorry for the confusion

Greetings Developers,

I am Community Director for a New community “Ascension RP”. Before I open to the public or to recruit new members. I am looking for the following:

Script Developers: Responsible for creating scripts to implement to the server.
Vehicle Developers: Responsible for Creating high quality vehicles that will be used in patrol.
Skin Creator: Responsible for Creating High Quality skins, that will be used in patrol.

If you have experience, the more the better.

If you are interested in Development positions, please join the Teamspeak ascnhangout.teamspeak3.com At any one of the following dates/times for more information or Inquiries.

Thursday (10/26/17): 8:30pm CST - 10:00pm CST
Friday (10/27/17): 8:30pm CST - 10:00pm CST
Saturday: 12pm CST - 2pm CST; 4pm CST - 6pm CST; 8pm CST - 10pm CST
Sunday: N/A

Once Positions are filled this post will be changed.

Regards,
Director Shino

I need a developer to help me please