Looking to be Vehicle Developer For Server [Bump]

im looking for a vehicle dev who can make fire department ladder truck rescue truck engine and brush truck

Hello!
Oculus RP is a whitelisted rp community currently looking for a vehicle developer!
Are you still available?
Join our discord here https://discord.gg/k8zGYBW
or add me at Retnuh#0001

Thanks!
-Oculus RP Staff Team

1 Like

This is probably waay to late but still. I started a server not long ago and have no clue whatsoever to make vehicle mods (Also custom maps but i dont know if you also do that). The server is called FluxNova Freeroam and i would love if you would help me out :grin:. Anyways i dont know much about this. So do you get paid? Because i quite frankly dont have money to hire and pay people lol :frowning_face:

The only reason why someone should get paid is if they make their own content from scratch, not copying others or taking from gta 5 mods . com and editing them by adding a snapchat logo on the hood and calling it “custom”.

we would love to have you New Server! | Oceanview Roleplay | Hiring Police, EMS, Fire | Economy Based | Active Admins & Devs | Legal & Illegal Jobs | Need Staff! | Properties & Much More! | Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/Xd93vJH

Oki doki. Thanks for replying :grinning:

1 Like

@Dank_memes_Boii
Just trying to help you out and not get scammed.

1 Like

I know and i appreciate that :hugs:

1 Like

Hey i need a vehicle-SWCC (NAME OF BOAT) please if can thnx-to find me just join Five-star military rp-name dimagames Thank you

hello was seeing of you still were available for some dev work?

Hi Chefslaya, We have a relatively new server called Infinity RP. We are a serious RP community always looking for new devs and players. Could you tell me your Discord name so I can start DM’ing you regarding this opportunity.

Hey Chef, are you still looking to Develop for servers? We would be highly grateful if you could help us with a few projects here and there, how experienced are you?

I am apart of a server called IonRP and we are trying to find someone to make models of police cars and things like that. If you are able to do so please email be back at ionsrplspd@gmail.com, or on discord at Joshua K. #6568. Thank you and hopefully you can help us out.

Hey I’m looking for a developer for GTA 5 RP I need police vehicles

Please add me on discord Pinoy#6699

steven dodge#0301 on discord if you need help

Hi, I just found one of the best Car Devs in the world… just behind the corner.
Don’t hesitate and contact him on discord or email

email : neviem robithandling@cardev.com
MoonLight #0941

Have a great day

I and some friends are making a Zombie Server, seeing that you’ve had a Zombie Server before, I am here to ask for your help in Coding and Development and most likely troubleshooting in this Server of ours, everyone or half of the people on this server are people who left End Of Days Zombie Survival RP for its corruptness and other reasons not to be stated. I am here now sending you this message to ask for your help. if you would respond it would be a pleasure to bring you in and welcome you to help us in this zombie server of ours. thank you, for reading and responding. Hopefully, we can talk through Discord and get this Ship sailing

Here’s my Discord = Kaz#0613