Looking to be Vehicle Developer For Server [Bump]

Please add me on discord Pinoy#6699

steven dodge#0301 on discord if you need help

Hi, I just found one of the best Car Devs in the world… just behind the corner.
Don’t hesitate and contact him on discord or email

email : neviem robithandling@cardev.com
MoonLight #0941

Have a great day

I and some friends are making a Zombie Server, seeing that you’ve had a Zombie Server before, I am here to ask for your help in Coding and Development and most likely troubleshooting in this Server of ours, everyone or half of the people on this server are people who left End Of Days Zombie Survival RP for its corruptness and other reasons not to be stated. I am here now sending you this message to ask for your help. if you would respond it would be a pleasure to bring you in and welcome you to help us in this zombie server of ours. thank you, for reading and responding. Hopefully, we can talk through Discord and get this Ship sailing

Here’s my Discord = Kaz#0613

i would enjoy to talk to you my discord is Born2hunt1738#7336 also my server discord is https://discord.gg/zutMMCr

my discord is XxxbrokenxxX#2193

https://discord.gg/tVwPAXWq there bro we need a dev

hey man add me on discord xsabreex#7205 i want to hire you for one car model if you would like

Add me on discord I am currently looking for a dev that can add in Ohio state police vehicles into my server that’s all I need to do to get my server ready for people to join my discord is abeardedgoat#9611

Hi. We are looking for someone, who can make vehicles for our new fivem server. And I was wondering if you want to be part of it. If So, have you got discord?

Hey, it‘s 2021, but I‘m looking for a vehicle developer for my FiveM GTA V RP server. If u are interested, just contact me. :smiley:

my discord is ICCYTRAY#1738

Yeah, I need a dev, tell me your Discord name.

the handling of the cars, but it isn’t that much, tell me your Discord name.

hey, check my profile and my last topic, looking for a team of developers so we can build a good, stable community

Still looking for a dev?

still need a dev?

hey are you still looking to be a developer were currently after car devs?

Still wondering if you do this?

do you make cars me and a friend are starting a dev server