Looking for Dev Team

Good evening all,
Due to certain circumstances I am now looking for an individual with server development experience. Intrepid-Gaming is currently hosting a FiveM RP server. This is first step in what we hope will be a large multi game community with members from around the world. We currently have a fully functioning server however we are looking for individuals with experience in the following areas, Server Development, modeling, texturing, knowledge of web development, and graphic design. The entire mission statement of Intrepid-Gaming is to create a community for players and by players. With as little drama as possible. To create a place where you can enjoy the game without fear of being abused by untrained abusive Admins, out of control staff members, and ruthless trolling players running completely unchecked. Please message me on discord if you are interested in being a part of this new community and creating something truly incredible!

Please post in the right area. If your ever unsure check the below link

Edit:

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar

According to your guide this post should be in server development, is that not where it is? Im relatively new to the forums, forgive me of my ignorance of the forum rules and customs and courtesies.

Its been moved. But all good though.

Hey mate, I have some experience with vehicle modelling. Please message me on discord, oMarkez#4434 and tell me your needs and requirments and I will determine if I can do it and how long it will take :slight_smile:

Still looking for an individual with modeling experience.

Still looking for any and all interested individuals.

Still looking for any interested individuals.

i am a 19 year old boy who knows alot of things in coding and looking to have a dev team to increase the stuff we do and help people out with there servers would really like a devloper to team with

My Discord : Jack Daniels#7874