Looking for Server Developer/s

Hello, I am the owner of First Watch RP, over the past few years i have been self taught on alot of things in the development world of fivem. Recently our community has taken off with over 100 members joining us in the past 2 months.(Thanks Tik Tok)

What we are looking for:
Clean up/Fix and issues we may currently have that i dont know about
Assist with general development and scripting
Possibly develop a plugin for teamspeak
website and discord management.

I have a fairly decent knowledge about scripting with fivem and lua. Vehicle and EUP development is something that would be handled by me and 2 others.

About our community:
We are a menu based roleplay server.
All Department heads are over 21 years of age and currently work in the industry for the department they run.
All head admins are over 21 and work or volunteer in the 911 industry.
100+ active members
400+ discord members
1 Patrol Server
1 Training Server
1 Development Server

Why you should join us:
Check out our videos on Tik Tok, (firstwatchrp) These show how professional we are and how we conduct ourselves.
You would be joining a growing and prospering community that has endless potential with the IRL experience we offer.

If i havent lost you by now, preferably you will be over 18 years of age and have a mature attitude. Our Development and patrol/training servers are kept on 2 separate vps’s to keep any development issues from leaking onto the important stuff.

If you feel you would be a good fit for our community please join us and send me a message on discord.

Hope to meet you soon. Thanks for your time.

Updated older post, please see above for new information.