Looking for serious RP Server

Howdy,
I am looking for a serious RP server. Preferably a whitelisted server. Took a break from FIVEM about a year ago. Looking forward to seeing what ya’lls recommendations are!

Cheers

• Leo

Hello Futureleo. I am Owner Alex with Midnight County Roleplay Community. We are a very serious RP community. The only thing that is we are not Whitelisted yet, but once we get more people on and more active then we will go whitelisted. So you want to join?

Hi, @RookieCop

we have something bit different here and that is RP based mostly on illegal racing. Special care goes to all vehicles (not just custom handling made by us, but even fixes, custom liveries etc.)

On top of that we functioning PD and businesses which I am reworking and making them more fun overall.

Just take a look at link below, if you want more info. Or just stop by on our Discord :slight_smile:

Hope you will find what you’re looking for!

Hi Leo I’m Bob. Come join our server and become a part of the ASRPC family.

Hey there, i am Zak C. Owner/Founder of CDRPC,

We are a professional community dedicated to realistic and fun RP, we are a new community and we dont have many members, but anyone is always welcome!

Some of our features are:

Non ELS vehicles
Scripts and Assets
Fully Hosted by Zap Hosting Official Hosting Website for FiveM

Departments that we have:

Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Department
San Andreas Fire And Medical Team
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations
San Andreas Aviation CO.
San Andreas Bail Bonds.

All above departments are open, and Director spots are NOT filled (Excluding aviation)

Yet there is so much more, so come and join our discord: https://discord.me/cdrp18
and conduct an application, interview and training and then after all of that you can become a staff member.

Thanks alot for reading this post, If you do decide to join, We thank you so much and wish you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,

• Zak C.

come check us out! In Development | Great Lakes Roleplay | ELS | EUP | Mass Recruitment |14+ | Realistic Roleplay | Teamspeak | Revolutionizing | Duo Nations | Custom MDT | Pull Over A.I | Court System | Trainer Based | Much More Coming! |

There are enough #server-development:server-bazaar posts to find a server. One can also just use the server list in-game