Looking for new community to settle down in

Hello,

I am currently coming out of a community that has decided to come to an end. I am looking to see what communities are out there that I could settle down in. I have been an active LEO in previous communities for the last 10 months. I have been a Department head for 4 months now, with my highest ranking being Undersheriff for the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.

I am looking to bring forth my experience/knowledge of the Sheriff’s Office into a new community. I can also help do design work if you are in need of that as well. In addition, I have had some previous experience in the last two communities as a server mod/admin.

I am open to offers and openings, and am looking forward to the experience ahead!

Thanks,
Jason B.

Hey I am the director of City Of Toronto Roleplay and we’d certainty love for you to be apart of our community. We have a lot of different units within the Toronto Police Service that would offer a unique role-playing experience. Ill link below our five m post which has a full breakdown of my community and also ill link our promo video so you can check out our cars. If your interested join our discord and we can talk further https://discord.gg/gmMkWs4

Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJAExqWs1Y&t=1s
Fivem Post: City Of Toronto Roleplay - Canadian Based RP - Custom CAD - Ontario Provincial Police - Toronto Fire & EMS - Citizens Of Ontario Recruiting!

Dear People Past Staff And Members i Am Happy Announce we Have A NEW Community Name We Are Now Called Missouri State Role Play Gaming Community and edited website new departments such as all branches of military , new custom made vehicles that you won’t see else where , we have 4 teamspeak servers there are in development custom email , custom CAD/MDT, Much More At 0152 am Wednesday April 5 , 2018 I Announce The Return of the community as well as my self thanks god blessed also this is a rp group based off a real state and county but we rp on fivem gta v for pc xbox 1 and ps4 join us today
the departments we have we have Fire, Ems, Dispatch, Sheriff’s, Highway Patrol , Military cooming soon
here are the name
FIRE
Cedar Hill Fire Protection District
Sub - Divisions
Missouri Tanker Task Force 6
USAR5 Strike Team 5
Jefferson County Homeland Sercurity Emergency Responce Team
Missouri Swift Water Rescue Dive Team

Jefferson County 9-1-1- Dispatch
Sub- Division
Mutual Aid w other gaming community only availble on xbox 1 , ps3, ps4 not yet on pc

Ems
North Jefferson Ambulance District
Survival Flight
Air Evac Lifeteam

Sheriff
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Sub-Divisions
Jefferson County Special Emergency Responce Team
St. Louis Bomb Squad
Jefferson County DWI/DUI Enforcement
Traffic Enforcement
SRO School Resource Officer