Looking for joined and killed message resource

I’m looking for the “player killed player” resource and the “player joined” resource in fivem’s core files. Does anyone know where I can find these?

1 Like

player joined, I believe that is in the “chat” resource.

Not the chat one the one in the bottom of the screen, it would usually be like “player(green colour) joined”

That is what I am talking about…

Are u on about Lambda?

No, as I couldn’t edit a script server sided.

Are you talking about this?

AddEventHandler(‘playerConnecting’, function()
TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, -1, ‘’, { 255, 255, 255 }, ‘^2* ’ … GetPlayerName(source) … ’ joined.’)
end)
AddEventHandler(‘playerDropped’, function(reason)
TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, -1, ‘’, { 255, 255, 255 }, ‘^2* ’ … GetPlayerName(source) …’ left (’ … reason … ‘)’)
end)
RegisterCommand(‘say’, function(source, args, rawCommand)
TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, -1, (source == 0) and ‘console’ or GetPlayerName(source), { 255, 255, 255 }, rawCommand:sub(5))
end)

That posts a message in chat, do you mean when someone joins there is a notification in the bottom left? That’s Lambda Menu I am pretty sure.

-- player join messages
AddEventHandler('playerConnecting', function()
    TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, '', { 255, 255, 255 }, '^2* ' .. GetPlayerName(source) .. ' joined.')
end)

AddEventHandler('playerDropped', function(reason)
    TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, '', { 255, 255, 255 }, '^2* ' .. GetPlayerName(source) ..' left (' .. reason .. ')')
end)

Found in the FiveM “chat” resource.

Yes I know that is the chat one I’m not interested in that.

Strange I have disabled scripthook plugins and it still happens.

It’s in the chat resource, you have to comment the following lines

And you won’t have anymore connect / disconnect messages.

I already know about the joined chat message, but thank you anyway.

Could be something to do with your other resources like essentialmode. look at the configuration for that.

1 Like

You said that was what you were talking about. You need to make it clear what you need help with or we cannot help you.