Cronus RP Community l [In Need of Devs]

Hello,

Welcome to Cronus RP Community, my name is Nick aka Nicky or NJP and I am here today to look for Dev(s) for a menu based server. I am looking to make a non-eco based server with roleplay such as police, ems/fire, military (still a maybe), taxi, uber, drug dealers, etc. I dont like the eco based servers that are out now but love when the server is mainly menu based cause it makes for a more just have fun time than oh i need money to have fun (in-game).

If you are interested in talking more about my vision for the server as a whole please feel free to dm me @ NJP#0001 on discord. I will be active most likely so i’ll be adding you back most likely right after you add me haha.

REQUIREMENTS:
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH BASED
NEEDED: MICROPHONE
WANTED: BASE KNOWLEDGE OF FIVEM RESOURCE CREATION
( Thats basicallly all that is needed )

Extra Stuff (Notes):

I live in [ EST Zone ] So if you message me on discord and I dont get back right away either its past 12 am at night or im on do not disturb but ill be back to you asap. Always open to ideas dont be afraid to throw out ideas. ( Everyone is allowed to ask questions on here or @ discord just dm me NJP#0001 )

Have a great weekend! -NJP

Hey Nicky, best of luck to you. This is just my 2 cents but RP servers really shine because of the characters in them and not the cars on the server. Many servers do suffer from lack of players. If you go into this thinking that you will be able to create a server and people will just auto join it you may be dissapointed.

1 Like

no im looking to build up, not just dive into a server with hundreds of members, thank you for the kind words tho. and sorry i just only pointed out the cars aspect lol im a car guy is why love to cruise but no i understand cars are not the main thing i tend to space out sometimes i think thats what happened haha my bad on that one.

hey, I’ve got a server I’ve started with a friend about a week ago, I’m not looking for a founder, but if you’d like to check us out, I’ve been trying to get it going, here’s a link to check out, if you decide still to go your own way, and have questions, I can try to help :slight_smile: Fugitive City RolePlay is Back! 18+ server NOW WITH CRAFTING!

@JustCallMeNicky I feel like you might be able to help me out, however we need to work out some sort of deal. Contact me on Discord. Hex#6693

(Forum Post Edited)