Looking for experienced Dev (partner) for New Server for Indian Market

I am looking for someone who can work on custom framework to develop a good project I have two developers who are great at the languages however they do not have experience with FiveM or servers. I am looking to create the server for the Indian scene, I am 100% certain if we can develop something good we will be able to make it work as I work with all the top streamers from India. If someone is interested and is confident that they will be able to deliver contact undersign.

DadDy_CoOl7#4075
Youtube.com/daddycool7

1 Like

bump bump bump

Contact me on Discord Dev Mike.#1420

left you a message on discord

I’m so sorry, but you know I had to do it…

Click on the smiley --> :crazy_face:

bump bump bump

Hallow ! My Name Is Subham Das ! YT Channel SubhamPROISLive ! Have Good knowledge about development and all !!! I can provide you a demo of my Server (Server Is Live But not Public I am also finding a good partnet to do startup ) You can use my server and we can do partnership and Make further development on our server !!!

Hallow ! My Name Is Subham Das ! YT Channel SubhamPROISLive ! Have Good knowledge about development and all !!! I can provide you a demo of my Server (Server Is Live But not Public I am also finding a good partnet to do startup ) You can use my server and we can do partnership and Make further development on our server !!! Discord tag @! ! SubhamPROYT#4771 !