Looking for devs to make a Real Life Simulated RolePlay Community

For developers of FiveM.
-----------------------------------------------
Hello. My name is Victor Ford and I am the Deputy Director of UniversalRP.
Our community is not what we call a community, we call it a family because we treat everyone how we would treat our familie, we treat them with respect and dignity.
If you decide to help me develop my server I can guarantee that you will get permission for the server(After I trust you!).
You will get full admin access. You can also be a part of 3 departments at a time (Others only 2 (Civ is one)). We can offer you a very friendly and loving environment for RP fun. You will have the best time as long as you follow all the rules (exceptions can be made).
I can personally say that if you will put effort in and I am going to put effort in because a script as well that we can work together and make the most success full real life server out there all we need is the unique identity of custom scripts hard work and patients.

If there’s anything else you’d like to have, please don’t be scared to ask. We’ll make sure you’re happy.

My contribution to the server is going to be scripting the scripts and keep a peaceful safe fun environment for people to enjoy themselves. I have started but am no where near done I would love some help because it will take me so long otherwise. I have helped my friends server get developed from scratch like I am doing and it took a lot of time and effort but it turned out great for them.

I have a plan for the community here:

• OK so first thing is to start making the scripts.
    -When I need a brake work on setting up the website and other various thing that need doing.
    -I will then make sure everything is completed to a standard of done.
    -Once that’s done I will start getting members by doing videos and making pictures to show the community and I will let them give their honest opinion about it, We will never force anyone into anything. After that we have a great community with great people we will keep on growing and have fun.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS TO HAVE FUN.

I will 100% give any one that helps out this server a permanent position in the community (If that’s what they want) Don’t be scared to ask for things and if you don’t ask, you don’t get.

Me: Ford Fox Turbo 2018#1675
Snake (Director): VidSnake136#2101
-----------------------------------------------
Regards,
Victor Ford,
Snake.

(If you don’t believe this is a good community to help then you’re wrong. Why would I put all this effort into this post for no reason? This community will succeed if you guys can help the developer/director make scripts he has his hands full with scripts to make. Thanks in advance)

Great start

Not possible. Script hook needs to be enabled or disabled, there is no way to bypass this by disallowing it for certain people…

Alright, so what I am seeing here, you are asking the “developer” to do a lot of work for you, and you are wanting a fully custom server… But I don’t see anything in your post saying anything about giving ease to the “developer”. Will you give them access? Perks? Any permissions…?

Anyway, I would suggest reading this and edit your original post. Thank you

@DavidR, You’re right. I honestly think that @teatea the Director should write something like that instead even though I just wanna help. I might just stick to building the discord and other server related stuff.

Thank you for your comment and have a good day.

You can clearly see that you don’t have anything, and not giving permission’s is a bad idea when it comes to development. Also, nice ban evade, lk_lk

I see you doing this to a lot of communities, but, I still think you should consider my thoughts.

This was @teatea’s idea.

Yes, I will consider your thoughts, and since I got no real life and just spend my time on the internet, why shouldn’t I try to help communities a little? At least it’s something that makes me happy.