The Jungle Looking for staff, SERVER IN THE WORKS. Like no other!

Hello everyone, The Jungle is looking for staff and players to join our early community.

NO SCRIPT INSTALLERS PLEASE

About Us

The Jungle is looking to create a realistic role play server. Our goal is to make every job as realistic as it can be and for each role/job on the server to have a purpose.

Planned Features

Hospitalization

Want to injure the police department? Then you can hospitalize the chief of police for a week in real-life time. Who knows what could happen during that time of their absence? Just be careful, you might be the one ending up in the hospital so you probably want to plan ahead!

Player Run Economy

EVERYTHING is going to be controlled by the players. NO MORE set prices on items. If it is taking hours to build your car, then charge what you believe is worth to have built that car to the dealership owners. If you are a miner, then you can sell your ores to factory owners; after all they need it to supply the city with weapons and cars.

Player Owned Businesses

Would you like to make an impact on the city? Then go ahead and launch your own business! You are able to operate a weapon smith or even a car factory. You can even receive a contract with the police department and be able to supply them with weapons or cars. Explore endless opportunities!

Drug Businesses

No more standing mindlessly waiting for drugs to pop into your inventory. Here you will be able to pick the plants and process them into low tier substances (unless you have a higher tier operation of course).

AND MUCH MORE PLANNED!!

What We Are Looking For

We are looking for skilled staff members. Whether you are a developer looking to show off your skills or just interested in helping our community in any way, we are more than happy to have you aboard! If you have any interesting ideas or questions, feel free to join our discord Here .

1 Like

.Bump

Bump, mainly looking for staff.

Still looking for staff and devs. If you join to be a dev be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about. PLEASE don’t join without lua knowledge. I can install scripts, we don’t need that. We are looking for a second pair of hands to help speed things up.

Looking for another dev to help me out. Or even just someone willing to learn and help i will teach to the best of my ability :slight_smile:.

Still looking for staff and devs. If you join to be a dev be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about.

Bump still looking.

It has been a minute since i have touched fivem. We are working on the server once again. Would like some help. Looking staff and devs. If you join to be a dev be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about .

still looking, have yet to find any good devs. :slight_smile:

Looking for devs to help create something that has never been done before. Please bring some skills to the table. Mainly need a second pair of hands. Staff are welcome to even tho it is just a waiting position at this point.

Still looking for staff and devs. If you join to be a dev be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about . I do not need a script installer lol!

Still looking for staff and devs. If you join to be a dev be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about . I do not need a script installer lol!

Looking for a dev to help me out. If you join be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about . I do not need a script installer lol!

Would really like a dev who is good at javascript to help me out with something i am working on. Any dev will help out a ton tho :slight_smile:

If you join be prepared to show you know what you’re talking about . I do not need a script installer lol!

bump! still looking for a dev :confused:

Have yet to find an actual dev… still looking for a dev :confused:

Still the story. PLEASE i dont need a script installer.

What Are You Looking For Exactly What Would You Need Me To Do

Hey man thanks for the response. I am really looking for someone who is able to work independently and create scripts at the same time am i so the work gets done faster. Since we are working from completely custom it would help to be a pretty decent developer and more the just a script editor.

Some of the things that would be good:
NUI knowledge
js,html,css
good lua skills

Here as an example of what i would be expecting to be done
script preview

If you aren’t capable of this that is fine. I am always willing to teach and help people learn. Even tho my friends say i suck at it LOL. If you just have basic knowledge that is alright. There are lots of little things to be done that i just don’t have time to get to while working on the bigger concepts.

Example work for this:
Editing scripts that i have made not limited to
Adding more clothing stores
Adding more clothing options
Adding custom vehicles
Test and looking for bugs
And more.

The server is still pretty early in development since it is ALOT for me to tackle on my own. This is the main reason i am looking for someone to help out.

You would not get access to all the files right away since i need to trust you first. But i could get you setup with the basics to make scripts from the core :slight_smile:

If you wanna contact me discord is the best option Logan#7234 or the server invite above.

Thanks, Logan

I am still looking for someone like this. Our vision has advanced quite a lot so the skills are more than just adding cars and such now. Though, if you are interested I don’t think you’ll be dissapointed. We are creating something that has never been done.