Role Player Looking For Community

Hello! My name is kxppa, and I’m currently looking to join a server on FiveM. Most of us “free agents” are sick and tired of joining servers and having to take a month to get LEO interviews or a week in order to even get a response on server help. I bring to the table many things including leadership (when appropriate), good listening skills, ability to catch onto lessons quickly and evenly display what I’ve learned while RPing, cooperation with other Role Players, and creativity that allows for a balanced, fun, and eventful night. Finally, I would like to become an LEO, and all these skills above have been fine-tuned thanks to one major asset of mine: EXPERIENCE. Below I will leave a complete resume of past LEO jobs and what server they were on, including staff roles -

Kentucky State Department Of Justice
About 2 Months as LSPD Commander (04)
1 Month as Chief Of Police

Carolina State Roleplay
3 Months in CSSO and Highest Rank Being LT
1 Month as ASU and Undercover
1 Month as Swat Co-Commander
2 Months as Paramedic in EMS
1 Month as Trial Moderator
1 Month as Moderator
1 Month as Senior Moderator

Divide Roleplay
2 Months as a BCSO LT
1 Month as Civ Director
1 and 1/2 Months as Sheriffs Head
1 Month as LSPD Captain
2 Months as LSPD Chief Of Police
4 Months Total as EMS and Fire Colonel and Swat LT
3 Months as Dispatch Director
3 Months as Staff Supervisor
1 Month as Head Of Staff

Blazin Roleplay
3 Months as Sheriff Head
3 Months as Head of Dispatch
2 Months as Commander of Swat
3 Months as Head of Speed Enforcement
2 Months as Major of LSPD
1 Month as LT Colonel of LSPD
5 Months Total as EMS and Fire Cheif and Paramedic Squad
2 Month as Lietuaunt Colonel of AZHP
3 Months as Director of AZHP
3 Months as Assistant Cheif of Fire & EMS
2 Months as Moderator
A few requirements on my end is that you must have a running server with developers and active members. If possible, I would like a spot that equals my skills and if this is possible I will become active on your server. Offers must be made quickly as other servers will always be trying to recruit me as long as this post is active. Thanks!

Hello, my name is Brice and I am a Senior Administrator at West Coast Roleplay. Would you be interested in joining a fun, loving, and kind-hearted community? If you are interested, here is the link to our community discord server: https://discord.gg/mTqQE7z

But why join our server over others?

• We attempt to get involved in daily law enforcement patrols.
  • We have custom vehicles for all law enforcement departments-- The California Highway Patrol, Los Angeles Police Department, Ventura County Sheriff’s Department, Los Angeles County Fire Department, and the California Civilian Operations.
  • Our server utilizes a custom CAD/MDT system that aids to improve roleplay and assist players with persistent roleplays.
  • We have many server scripts which help enhance roleplays.

As an administration team, we put thought and time into every server suggestion and all recommendations given by our players. We want to make the server fun for everybody!

How does one join a department?

1. Begin by joining the discord server.
  2. Navigate to the application text channel, #application.
  3. Apply for your desired department.
  4. Patiently wait for a response, which may take up to twelve hours.
  5. If accepted, join the Interview voice channel in discord and proceed to your interview.
  6. If passed, the interviewee will be given the member and whitelisted tag(s) in discord.
  7. The interviewee will then choose their desired training date.
  8. The interviewee will then be present at training and give their best effort to succeed during the training session.
  9. Done! :slight_smile:

Requirements

• Must own a LEGAL copy of Grand Theft Auto V
  • Must speak fluent English
  • Must be at least fourteen years of age
  • Must be willing to put the best possible effort into the community and have fun!

We hope to see you soon at West Coast Roleplay!

Eternity Roleplay opening this saturday… im not gonna sit here trying to persuade you, but give us a shot if you want in https://discord.gg/9gXDjGZ

Hey Owner/founder of Hostile Department Of Justice Roleplay here we are still hiring in all departments and you can be trained quick check us out!.

Discord.gg/ehrNXc

Hello fellow stranger!!! I’m not gonna copy and paste a perfected message like 90% of the other desperate server recruiters out here, but I will refer you to our forum post so you can determine whether or not we are worth your time.

Hi there, I am a senior staff member on Manhattan Life Roleplay, We are a new, upcoming server who are in need of some new members and we’d love it if you gave us a try! You can join our discord here: discord.gg/dEQvPfE This applies for anyone else who comes across this post, we would love to have you!

So here’s the skin that he made! Red_Blaine_County|591x500 "

Hello!

I am the Owner, Founder, and head developer of Mississippi State RP

We are a new and uprising community, founded in august of this year, currently, we have to offer:

• Mississippi State highway patrol, with the realistic skins on the vehicles, uniforms, buildings, etc…

• Madison County Sheriff’s Office, consisting of in house made skins, peds, you name it!

• Jackson City/County Fire & Rescue

• SWAT, HEAT, AIR 1 and Aquatic patrol units, all incorporated as sub-departments of high way patrol.

• Custom scripts to allow for more diverse RP, a professional and mature player base, and most of all, a passion for roleplay and providing those who deserve it, with such.

High ranking positions throughout the community are vacant!

Join today for more info!

come and have a look at us we are looking for experience within our ranks