Looking for an Experienced TS Developer

roleplay
cops
police
server
developers

I am looking for someone who knows there way around discord. I need someone who can set up perms and special roles like a DND role and a Muzzle/ anchor role.

Please join this discord and PM me if you are interested. https://discord.gg/Y7qhpSF

Bump up

Hi :wink: Let’s talk on discord.

Bump up

Still looking

Bump up

bump up

bump up. Looking for members

Join quickly to get a better chance at better roles

Doing weekly patrols till we get moire members. Daily training

New post. Bump up

Still looking. mention or pm me when you join

Its been a long amount of time. So people probs don’t want too.

As for your bumping don’ do it

• Only bump topics if there’s been no activity within the last 24 hours. Nobody likes reading a topic, and seeing the last 5 comments being ‘bump bump bump’ posts all posted the same day. This is considered spam and can have a negative impact on your topic.

More consecutive bumps will have your post closed or removed…

The post has been active for a long amount of time. I just started looking for a VPS owner. Im sorry for not waiting the full 24 hours

I would not suggest this. You should own and pay for it, its better security etc. If you can’t do that ask yourself: if your not paying for the VPS or Server stuff is it worth running a server.

Most people wont do this as they feel like they get used and whats in it for them.

I have the experience and I have the team. Im a student who is unable to get a job in my town. But i do get and understand your POV

Ok. So from my experiences following servers, although I dont wanna put anyone down, it does not sound like the best of ideas, your too vulnerable…

Well i do appreciate the feedback but I am going to go with my gut

Thats fine, just dont keep bumping the topic…

Im allowed to follow the 24 hour bump tho right