Non-Fivem related. But looking for paramedics for a ARMA 3 community

Hello,

I have been out of fivem for a while. This is an old account. I am looking for people;e to join my fire department that I control within an arma 3 community, i’m looking into possible new people to join my department and I want to thank everyone for reading this. Again i’m sorry its non Fivem Related. I’m looking for people to join my department to learn a new experience and learn new things about the paramedics and being able to provide life saving medical treatment to people.

Please reply to this topic with people who are interested in joining an arma 3 Fire Department.
Thank you.,

3 Likes

Hey If you want too you can message me on discord and we can talk there we are a community thats just starting and would like to welcome you aboard. Message me on discord at Ryan R. C-618#4671

PJRP which is turning into Alaska state roleplay needs Ems come join ushttps://discord.gg/Zqgek3T

Take a look

Hey,

Good luck with undertaking a new roleplay choice it is usually a tough decision.

I would like to link you to a few of our locations within the Department of Public Justice Roleplay (DoPJRP) Community, this can help with understanding the Community better, hopefully, answer any questions, queries, or doubtful points you may have.

Official Website
FiveM Advertisement
Official Facebook Page
Official Public Affairs & Media Relations Discord

In the DoPJRP we aim to be different by providing a unique opportunity to try a combination of things. For example, the DoPJRP is not based on a specific country/nation we actually call ourselves Antarctica but that is beside the point we aim to base ourselves primarily from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States of America and the United Kingdom this way the experience can be an enjoyable one for anybody who isn’t from that specific part of the world!

SOSAERP is currently under server reform from lamda based to ESX, we are looking for new members for all departments, we have members with IRL EMS and LEO experience and we strive for quality roleplay. If you are still looking please refer to the link below to our post with discord and website info. If you would have any questions please feel free to join our discord and speak with a recruiter.

Thank you and good luck in your adventurers.

Updated, Please read Topic before replying thanks