Looking for a server that has it together

Glad to see a Mod who stated it as well. I hope many of you that see this will read what he stated and take a second to look at yourselves and what you are promoting and ask “Am I doing enough in a providing a quality server or should I maybe take some more time to invest in my craft?”

Where would you find whitelisted servers? I have gone through many “popular public” servers and found that they are “popular” for most of what I stated and less on RP. I know there are more servers outside of No Pixel and The Family RP. There is no way these are the best servers out there? Hell to keep it a buck no I am finding every server now is a frickening No Pixel rip off now. Its outrageous.

In regards to making a server I am kinda thinking that many of these big servers are paying their dev’s in some sort of way. I don’t that is just my crazy thought. I digress, what is one to do

Check it out

Its been hard but hell with it. Bump

Hello there, we at Continuem Rolplay try to give you the best experience as possible. Here’s a summary of how it all got started. I always played on SA:MP roleplay servers and learned everything I know now about roleplaying on those servers. Then I tried to get my friends into roleplaying but they didn’t like SAMP but much preffered FIVEM and we were like yeah lets give it a go. But we didn’t really find a server that we liked and it was all pretty vague and repetitive. So thats when I started to try and develop my own server with my friends, we are now in a phase where we feel it’s really enjoyable and so we’ve decided to make it public now! We currently have group of around 8 people who play it regularly, and are welcoming everyone who will behave and roleplay normally like adults.

We are currently recruiting Police officers and EMS, if you feel like you can do that job you can apply for it on our discord and I will put you through a rp test, if you are capable enough you will be hired!

List of illegal activities:

• Drugs: Weed, Coke, Opium and Meth, the locations of those must be discovered through RP, we currently have a few players who will give you hints.
    -Car thief: You have to bring a stolen car from A to B, but be aware cops will be alerted!
    -Burglary: If you buy the proper vehicle (Box Ville) you have the option to rob houses at night, be aware tho, if you get cought the police will be alerted!
    -Rob Stores/Banks: Locations once again have to be found trough RP, you will need to equip a weapon and get in the orange circle, then the police will be alerted and you have to defend yourself against the cops, the longer you survive the more money you get!
    -Illegal cargo: - As a truckdriver you have the choice to drive illegal cargo, pays more, but if you get cought you are in big trouble!
    -And more…

Legal jobs:

• Police (whitelisted)
  • EMS (whitelisted)
  • Garbage man
  • Fueler
  • Fisherman
  • Lumberjack
  • Mechanic
  • Miner
  • Pizza boy
  • Diver
  • Taxi driver
  • Truckdriver
  • and more…

We also have alot of functionality on our server, personal garages, player owned shops, police radio and much more. We pretty much stacked everything we liked from servers into one server while keeping the roleplay aspect alife! Currently have a player base of 8 people (18+). But everyone is more then welcome to join if you can behave normally! If you want to find out more you may join our Discord and leave suggestions and I will try to implement it ASAP! Currently not alot of custom vehicles, but we are adding those once we get the base perfected! We hope to see you on the server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/t2Y4RyM
IP: 134.255.233.100:32042

I would check out GMAC (GTA Mobile Alabama Clan), we are a police roleplaying server that has been alive since 2013. We started out on Grand Theft Auto IV and switched over to GTA V when FiveM released.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DONAVANJR1

@Cadmus_Charles I’m currently on the hunt for the same type of server you are. Have you found anything promising?

Olden Times RP Is An Upcoming FiveM Server That Offers A lot For Our Members.
Our Goal Is To Grow And Have Packed Out Servers But Most Importantly Having Good & Professional RP!
Our Server Is Well Developed and Always Maintained! We Also Add Scripts/Vehicles That The People At Olden TImes RP Want!
We Have 4 Departments!

Civilian Operations
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire/EMS Department
San Andreas Communications Department!!

We Have Custom and Paid LEO & Civilian Vehicles!
We Also Have A CAD/MDT and A Forums Page!
Don’t Have FiveM? No Worries, You Can Still Be Part Of The Fun! Our Dispatch Department Is Free For Anyone To Join even if you dont have FiveM!

Come Join Us So We Can Grow and Enjoy Olden Times RolePlay!

:oncoming_police_car: LEO • Fire • EMS • Dispatch
:cop: Serious RP • Active Staff
:hammer:Custom Scripts/Vehicles • vMenu

Please NOTE: We are still growing and need more people to play!!!

STREET JUSTICE ROLEPLAY
Welcome to street justice roleplay a unique serious fictional roleplaying community
where all of your judge dredd dreams come true
We are a fairly new GTA V RP community on Fivem looking to expand our community
to greater heights
Join us on our amazing unique adventure today!!

Our Divisions:
-Street judges
-PSI & Urban intelligence
-Med Ops
-Airwatch
-Support & Technical opoerations judges (TEK)
-Black ops (Special weapons and tactics operators)
-SJS judges

Join our community today 
                                        For more information contact wolf#7573

Cons of the server:

• A very different environment than what most players are used to.
  • No real life departments
  • Only one department and several specialty divisions

https://hillbillybran89.wixsite.com/website Come Check out Legion

Who are we?

idunnoanymorePower RP is an established roleplay community that was founded on the 1st of February 2020 with three highly motivated developers who aimed to bring a realistic, ethical and enjoyable roleplay experience to the FiveM community. After initially starting off as a small project, Power RP has expanded far past this and continues to bring new, improved features to enhance the roleplaying experience along with features and updates the community requests and voices for.

Power RP aims to allow each player to create a virtual life where they can create a character who they always managed to be and live their wildest dreams, in simpler terms we try to keep everything within the limits of how your real life would be but in the limits of the Los Santos and the Grand Theft Auto world. The Power RP team is always active and looking for new features and ideas that we know the Power RP community will love.

Our Goals

idunnoanymore

As we progress into 2020, one of our main goals is to of course get up to 32 active players at all times but to also use FiveM’s OneSync feature which allows 64 players in each server allowing us to fit more players into a single server.

Some other goals include:

• Revised businesses that allow full interaction
  • Revised looting system
  • Revised inventory/crafting system
  • Revised player abilities and attribute/leveling system
  • An improved drug system with never before seen drugs
  • Pets!
  • Multiple Servers & expanding our community

What does Power RP have to offer?

idunnoanymore

Main Features:

• Active Staff and Community
  • Custom Properties
  • Realistic Economy With Reasonable Prices (US Based)
  • Anti-cheat Detection Software
  • Vigorous Drug System
  • Numerous Ways To Make Money Aside From Whitelist
  • Realistic Vehicle Handling
  • Highly & Organized Trained Whitelist Services
  • Custom Clothing and Uniforms
  • Customizable Vehicles & Financing
  • Purchasable Aircraft & Unique Imported Cars
  • Multi-Characters Allowing Each Player To Live Up To 4 Lives!

idunnoanymore

Whitelist Jobs:

• Gang’s
  • Dynasty 8
  • Weazel News
  • Vanilla Unicorn
  • Premium Deluxe Motorsport (Car Dealer)
  • Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • Emergency Medical Services & Fire (EMS/Fire Services)
  • San Andreas Public Defender’s Office (Lawyers)
  • Los Santos Transportation Department (Taxi / Uber / Limo / Local Bus Driver)
  • Benny’s Motorworks & Customs (Mechanics / Vehicle Modifications)

idunnoanymore

Passive Jobs

• Fisherman (Fish & Sell Your Catch)
  • Fueler (Fuel Transporter)
  • Lumber Jack (Chop Down Lumber For Some Dough)
  • Miner (Mine Your Way To Gold)
  • Journalist (Weazel News)
  • Slaughterer (Hunt/sell animal remains)
  • Tailor

Media

idunnoanymore

We still haven’t started our server yet because we want the smoothest & enjoyable server before we release this awesome project, but we estimate our launch time to be very soon!

Interested in Power RP?

idunnoanymore

We are glad you’re joining us!

Since we currently don’t have any official website, we are limited right now to Discord, here you can find our basic info and server information which includes all of our rules, information to get started and new player guide which should help you in getting started in Power RP.

Developers You Ask?

idunnoanymore

Since starting Power RP in 2020, Three great and talented friends have been the developers who created the server and discord. With that being said, these three friends spontaneously one day were sick of playing in other servers and holding back their ideas so they created their own discord and FiveM server. From it’s programming, map editing, vehicle development or Discord development, we’re always looking for talented individuals to assist the Power RP team out with this everlasting project.

If you feel you have what it takes and may have some unique skills to provide to our community and its development and bring a new set of skills & ideas to the team, feel free to drop by our discord and open a ticket explaining so Discord: https://discord.gg/ajFQaY Please note, this is a community effort, do not contact me with paid offers or negotiations of pay for work, this is solely against FiveM’s TOS and we are not interested.

idunnoanymore

Thanks for taking an interest in Power RP and taking the time to read through this, we look forward to seeing you soon. - The Power RP Team

Hi I’m Alex M. The founder of Phoenix Ultimate RP. We are a wide spread FiveM RP server that is based out of Phoenix Arizona . I have ran other servers that had well over 400 members, I hope to exceed that number. Here’s a link to our Discord it would be greatly appreciated if you joined. PS. You won’t regret it! https://discord.gg/aaK8U3t

Check out Post Gaming Roleplay, We are constantly looking for new members. Join our discord https://discord.gg/JH7KHBS

Official FiveM Community Forum Post: Post Gaming Roleplay (PGRP) Looking for Members,LEO/EMS/Dispatch | Best Roleplay Server To Join

You would greatly enjoy our community! Come check it out!

Hey FiveM user! I am here to try to help our whitlisted community to grow. Michigan State Roleplay is a fantastic community. We have over 1,000 members! We have 3 LEO departments to choose from, Michigan State Police, Wayne County Sherriff Office, and Detroit Police Department. All of our LEO cars are based off of real life. We have an amazing dev team creating over 100+ civilian cars for you to use. If you are intrested in joining our server, fill out a Whitlist Application and complete a short little exam to show you know our rules and you are in! Here is a link to our FiveM fourm page so you can get more information there. Michigan State Roleplay | T0K0VOIP | EUP | Whitelisted | 17+ | vMenu | Michigan State Police, City Police, & County Police | Please use this Discord link to join our discord https://discord.gg/2yKJU33

Michigan State Roleplay || Official Discord

Michigan State Roleplay was founded in April of 2019 and has since grown to over 1100 members. We are a whitelisted community who utilizes vMenu to encourage the free flow of roleplay and aim to accurately represent Michigan Law Enforcement as it would be experienced. We have many former, current, and aspiring law enforcement officers in our community from Michigan and around the world.

Our Website: https://michiganstateroleplay.net/
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rw5n79X
Department of Public Safety

We have several departments for you to chose from covering all basis of Michigan level law enforcement as well as several others in the making such as the US Coast Guard to encourage water roleplay.

Currently Available Departments:

The Michigan State Police & Michigan Department of Natural Resources
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office
The Detroit Police Department
The Detroit Fire Department
Each department has several subdivisions, some of the most common being:

Air Support Unit
Canine Team Unit
Motorbike Unit
Gang & Narcotics
Traffic Enforcement Unit
Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
SWAT / Emergency Support Teams

Civilians
We also have a very active civilian department, our civilian department is constantly hosting events and even has a Federal Aviation Administration in order to qualify members to utilize aircraft. Some of our most recent events include the MSRP Racing Series where you can win prizes and also organized weekly events such as a Fight Night, Gumball Race, Parades, etc.

Hello all

I wanna thank everyone who has posted their respective servers. I for 1 would like to apologize for not messaging here in a long time. My PC has been down and I have just now gotten it back up and better than ever. I will try to get on these servers as I can. Feel free for anyone wanting to post their community that feels their server fits the needs of not just myself but those looking for this kind of home to keep posting.

I would like to stress this point though to many of you server admins. Listen I get it, this community is cool and the right atmosphere can put your server on the map.

What I ask though for those that are new or seasoned is please place your egos to the side. You don’t get to the level of No Pixel, LA:RP, Family or the likes by being “emotionally charged” like I try to get many to understand. At the end of the day you are a studio and your rper’s are your actors. When a RPer shows up who is very skilled in shooting and guns you down and has properly rp’d do not get in your feelings and want to ban them. Remember its your studio think how you want your studios content to be presented to the world. Your servers big break will not come in months or a year but over time. The more you focus on the culture of your community and its atmosphere the more you will see positive growth.

Also if you aren’t a people person have admins in place who understand you and communicate with you in place who can address the community.

Lastly, understand you will get rper’s from different walks of life and backgrounds. Just because you do not understand something or may willingly ignorant of a situation doesn’t mean you should ban people off your server. I see this all too often and end up watching as this kind of thinking and mind set ends up killing off servers in their first few years. Yes I said years. If you are going to open a server to the public you need to think of the long game. Again you area studio creating art. Let your artist create.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. One last thing, yes I lied. Drama, drama, dram, DRAMA! You need it but you need the right drama. Start implementing situations where people need to think out the box and if people stream create with the streamers content that grabs their audience. If you don’t have reddit page about your server that is fan made and they aren’t cheering or complaining about your community only. your doing something wrong. Let the fans get in their feelings and grow attached to your creators. Also always be willing to push out more creators and have them move on to new servers where theirs skills can shine by way your server shines. This isn’t easy to do but take time in learning to “Run your business”

Late

1 Like

Welcome to San Andreas Island
Visit our Website
Join our Discord
We are an adult 18+ Community, our average member age is 20-40yo.
FX Hybrid Server Operation: We have amazing.pretty much anything people could dream of as far as fivem assets (Custom MLO’s, Skinning, Packs, Models, Custom Scripts). We will not settle on anything but the best quality products. Smooth stable 32slot Server - Menu Based.

-We are currently seeking administrative members and persons on the civilian side of the operation to form a unique experience for our visitors. Areas of interest would be Media Personnel (Weazel News Team, Coast Guard, Judges, Lawyers, Mayor and Governor. These job roles are strictly whitelisted.

-Also interviewing Fire/EMS Department Heads

Candidates should:

• Be 18 years or older.
  • Have a strong desire to build a community.
    *Have a clear and articulate vision for unique server success.
    *Not be stereotypical Five M Brainwashed into one way thinking.

We hire people into positions based on standards and requirements versus time on a server.
Candidates should:

Visit our Website
Join our Discord

Visit our Website: www.sanandreasisland.com
Contact us on discord: San Andreas Island RP

Hello, I am part of a Serious RolePlay community Called BCRP, a DOJ like community; and would be interested in you joining. We are a whitelist server that takes everything very seriously and care about our members. We would like to extend out an invitation to you, and anyone who would like to join and have some serious RP.
Sincerely, Kronk; Co-Owner of BCRP
Discord Invite | https://discord.gg/mKSybkc