Looking for a server to be the Civilian Director in

Hello there my name is Tyler and I am looking for a home to be the civ director in. My experiences include but are not limited to DOJRP, MidwestRP, and LLRP. I have the essential documents to use whilst running the department and as previously mentioned I think I have the experience to be a civ director in your server.

If you would like for me to be your civ director contact me on discord @ Tyler K.#0001

Please post in the correct category. This helps keep the forums clean and tidy.

If your unsure of where to post or make a topic refer to this post.

Moved to: #server-development:server-bazaar

Sorry about that. Wont make the mistake again. :grinning:

1 Like

Your discord doesn’t work when i try to invite “Christian D.#0651

Hey I added you on discord,
My Server Oculus RP is currently looking for someone to help with setting up the basics of the server and maybe some custom scripts. If you are still available and interested contact me on discord at Retnuh#0001 or join our discord server, https://discord.gg/fRYhJm5

Thanks!
-Oculus RP Staff

I do Model and Texture development and would love to work with you on some projects for servers. Please add me on discord tinyglock#6612

I do work for free and also do SysAdministation for VPS or Dedicated Node Servers.

@MiniGlock Hey, I realize your message wasn’t intended for me, but Im curious what your capabilities are, and wondering if you can help with a project on me server. Tried to add you but it says the name was incorrect, my discord is Retnuh#0001 and our discord server is discord.gg/fRYhJm5

Thanks!
-OculusRP Staff

same here, both of you. I’m nickelnick#7409

Sorry it’s Motorbreath#0651.

Your username dosent work

i Have tried to add u on discord can you add me I have a server from zap hosting I’m looking for a developer to get us started and up and running and to stay on and help in the future if you would be interested my discord name is sassy#7014 send me a request and we can have a chat thanks sassy

I added you on discord, ill just need some basic stuff for my server that we can talk about when you add me back- SyndicateHDPVR#3589

Messaged you on here. also added you on discord.

in need of your expertise my community is looking into going esx and wanted to see what you could bring to the table

just added you ill just need some help with some mods (my discord - sztosmorda#2516)

I am now looking for a developer contact me at Christian D.#0651 if you are interested!

Bump. Post is edited look above the comments from before