Looking for a Serious RP Server

Better not take the macadamia, get rekt in here

I’m honestly struggling to find a good server due to either full of inexperience emergency services or plain trolls. Someone makes a community that grows 100+ members you will be forgotten quickly if your joining half way through they kicked off.

This is why I am trying to cultivate a safe place before I indeed pick a place. Trolls are going to Troll that is sadly hand in hand with the internet. I do understand the inexperience with the emergency services and me myself being a former Marine I get how that as we would say become FUBAR quickly.

I will not even think of playing one of those roles as I have seen it go south and in a hurry on various Twitch Streams and Youtube videos. I was just informing Jackson of Novum that I was in no way ready to do any of the emergency roles.

I am a perfectionist by training and a comic by life’s standards. I want to be a part of something entertaining and hopefully, cultivate a bit of fun for everyone involved.

My thing is interactions and story content. Feed me a line and let us see where we can take it. No telling where we are going to end up, and that is the beauty of it.

Now about those cookies. The Girl Scouts just kicked off their Second Century of selling those bad boys, the only cookie on my mind is… When are my thin mints arriving to turn me into a fatty patty?

Aahh, this ARR PEE …
20 chars

2 Likes

I love cookies but im patrolling in Novum RP atm. If you guys like to come over here and bring them to me it be much appreciated lol

https://discord.gg/9S3EpYJ join we will get u set up in the server we have anything jobs as anything and we have police ems and fire swat and also we have gards too

This is a serious rp group I just started looking for mebers

Hello! I am the owner of TLSG/The Lowest Speed Gaming Community. The server is great for having fun and roleplaying well. If you want to join the server, join the discord first then you will find out more info about the server. The server has a custom CAD/MDT made with bubble. The cad is well made and it works well.

Here’s the discord : https://discord.gg/eXB475H 5

Feel free to join!

Owner Of TLSG

793215fac55e97c65ffd8a288e75a40ffc3e9657

You don’t need to bump the post I am pretty sure he has found a server as it has been 5 months. :man_facepalming:

@BabbaTundaee I see that :joy:

We would love to have you at SAJ!

@McQuaalude
We at ExistenceRP would love to have you as a part of our community! We may still be a small community but we are trying to grow day by day. We have a fully functioning server that expects serious RP at all times, I myself am whitelisted on TheFamilyRP and I’ve been around RPing in many different games for a few years now.
Please feel free to check out our forum post and hop into our discord! :slight_smile:
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/YJpgWS2
Forum Post: Looking for a developer to help on a couple of scripts!
We look forward to hopefully seeing you become part of our community! :slight_smile:

Do people not know how to join servers anymore and see how they like the feel of it? most of these people responding dont even read the original post and just another place to advertise there server.

Dont be lazy and do some server hoping.

If cars are your thing or passion look no further: Reloaded Roleplay | 50+ Custom Cars | Whitelisted Police/NHS | Illegal Jobs | Criminal | Drugs | More!

Federal Bureau of justice RP community is always working very hard to bring on our vision to take roleplaying to the next level and We are focused on taking it to the extreme.

To meet this vision, we offer many law enforcement departments which have different ranks within them,

We have done a complete restructure of this community that focuses on professionalism and strives to bring members closer to the activity within the community.

This is done by holding all of our members to the highest of standards when roleplaying on our servers.

Our patrols contain professionalism, seriousness, and modern policing techniques.

We do like to have a laugh, But we also like roleplaying. Also we do not discriminate on race, colour, sexual preference, sexual orientation or national origin… We want to help you enhance your Roleplay

Always improving!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Rp9QE4K