Looking for a serious fully whitelisted server

No PUBLIC Servers

Hello,

Me and a few friends(7 people plus me) are looking for a mature, whitelisted server. We have had enough of the public-sphere and would like I community we can commit to. We are looking for a well established community. If you know of one, please suggest it below.

I would prefer the server to have esx, but if not that is also fine.

Whitelisted servers we have tried & moved on from; TwitchRP, TrueLosSantos & RPFirst,

Your looking for whitelist only? @Chruch221

Yes. Me and my friends are over using Public servers, the rp is rather lack luster and often become toxic.

@Truckdriver2011

okay. Well my server isn’t whitelist, but ill be frank you all my guys in the community
i run they are serious rp and we don’t mess around.

As per-the post we are looking for a fully whitelisted server. Best of luck.

My server is MLRP and we run on Teamspeak. We are a non whitelist server that provides serious rp to the community. We have run mostly non els vehicles and also use xbr410 vehicles with custom car skins. Addon cars/replace with custom scripts and maps, so if your interested i know you said non whitelist but your more then welcome to check us out here is our link to discord…https://discord.gg/zVhWBhk
Also ill through this out there too we have several divisions such as detective, asu-air support unit, swat, gang, k9 and dtu-drug traffic unit

Again, unless it’s a whitelisted server, we are not interested.

Please keep this post clean so people can post suggestions, Thank you.

Hey Bud, I am currently at work therefore I don’t have the link to our discord… but I will try to remember when I get home to hit you back. CHRONICLESRP is the server I belong to. We are trying to get our numbers up. The folks on here are great! Its a economy based server.

Hello, we are looking for members and staff members for just about every department. If you would like to see our post look here: (16+) Looking for mature & experienced staff / department heads! and if you would like to join our discord then join here: https://discord.me/kingroleplay . Have a great day! ~Deputy Director | Keegan P.

Hi! I own San Andreas RP. We’re a whitelisted 16+ community and we’d love to have you! We are just finishing up some last minute stuff on our server, however it is playable!

Check out our forum post here.

Our discord here.

Our citizen application here.

I hope to see you and your friends very soon, just ping me in the discord and I’ll answer any questions you have.

1 Like

Vortex RP| CAD/MDT | Police/Fire/EMS/Civilians | Serious RP | MANY SCRIPTS & FEATURES |Whitelisted Cops| https://discord.gg/Q6g3r2Q/

If you could get a link I’ll be more than happy to check it out.

I’m not looking for a public server

Hey @Church221, check out this post and see if you like what you see. Let me know if you have any questions!

The server I was on shut down recently. Looks like 70% of our people joined this server though and it is a lot like what we had going. Great people and great RP. Story based server, so get a backstory for your character and come join us!

bump! Still looking for a community.

Hello! I am not sure if you are still looking but if you are please feel free to reach out to me!

Silentnimz#0001

Hey, would you be interested in joining a fresh new FiveM server? if not or if you are already with a community, just move on from this message, we don’t want to disturb you, but if you are interested, continue!

Hi, I am Thomas, the Director of SMRP. We are a private and whitelisted community, which completely removes FailRP and most other rule breakages all-together!

Here are some of our features:

Complete Whitelist (all members must apply and be trained)
Cool & Chill Staff and Administrators
6 Departments
FiveM Server with many Cars and Scripts
EUP
Custom CAD/MDT
Multiple Discords
TeamSpeak 3 Server
Wanna join now? Well, if so use either of our contact links below!

Application: https://forms.gle/snfpfVz84C5aqHAk9
Server Rules: State Of Maryland RolePlay | Server Rules and Requirements - Google Dokument