-Stance menu
-Modded rimms
-Winter and summer season cycle
-Listen players suggestions for adding scripts/mods to the server
-Pays time for the server’s work
-Controller support
-Smart admins and stuff
-European(?)
And of course basic stuff like jobs, houses etc…

Doesnt matter how popular is it, i can give a try always.

theMenace

Turn off your computer, go outside. Problem solved. :slight_smile: enjoy real life

Kid please, i drive trucks for work, i have way better life than u lil skinny boy, u better be quiet.

Well, given that I’m currently enrolled in a 4 year university for a Bachelor’s of Science in Software Engineering, I don’t think your life is better than mine.

Oh and did I mention that I will be debt free when I graduate?

1 Like

Lord have mercy on u

Midwest Life-MLRP

We are a serious Roleplay server and we also offer real life vehicles and custom car skins. We have basic scripts and custom made code scripts.

Department
Blaine county sheriff
State
Local Aux
San Andreas Fire
Volunteer Fire and Ems
Subdivisions
Gang
Detective
Dtu
Asu
K9

Thats not really a big description but ill give it a try

is that a good life?

So your living with your parents or your rich?

My father is a Truck Driver for FedEx Freight, he makes more money than my Bachelors Degree will ever get me… just throwing that out there. Also, you can be a trucker in our server! If you want something different though, we have plenty of other jobs and are hiring in our PD. Come check us out!

1 Like

sounds exciting! we will be in touch!

It’s called Merit Scholarships, Federal Grants, and work study.

Cool

[20char20char21chars]

My name is A. Shores, and I am a recruiter for the State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play Community. A lot of our members are real life Law Enforcement Officers as well as Fire Department. This gives us an advantage to bring members the most realistic role play possible. At State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play we offer opportunities for roleplay that are not usually considered by other communities allowing for Members to get a real life look at what Policing, Dispatching or FireFighting is in the real world. Our Police and Fire Team are always in training to learn more about their department. We train each member of the community so they will adapt in every situation we throw at them making our levels of role play to be wider than alot of servers.

We are actively recruiting people to all departments and would love to see you all in roleplay having fun. We accept anyone, but must be mature and will be accessed upon a interview entering the community. Many players will benefit and will not regret coming to our community.

Some of the features that we have in our community are…

Menu-Based server
Customized CAD/MDT System
Amazing Staff Team
Advanced Teamspeak Development
Advanced Discord Development
Fully Customized Civilian Cars
Fully Customized Police Car Skins
Custom Uniforms
Custom Map
Custom Menu

The departments that we are actively recruiting are…

San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations

Here is all of our server information so you can get started on your roleplay experience here at,
Website - https://www.sosaerp.com
Discord - Can be found on the side of our website.

No, outside is boring

I’m fortunate that I went to uni and didn’t have to work
I enjoyed all my free time doing what I wanted instead of working a min wage job, not everyone wants to work and go to school.