Looking for a new server

looking for a 2nd sever to join as a civ any great recommendations? if it helps i am currently a civ head on my current server, i am not looking for to become head of another server just somewhere else i can grow with more people, my scenarios are always entertaining fun exciting and down right hilarious but also legit never rp failure with me

1 Like

Hi there I am one of the founders of NYDOJRP we want serious RP if you are interested you can contact me on discord @ Officer Red Dog#8227
It is easy to apply and we are looking for good CIVs and you can always switch and be another department. We are some what new but are ready to start RPing you would be the assistant head of civs if you do well in the interview. If you want since we have other civs but we can’t find a assistant head civ. Thanks
Officer Red Dog#8227

sar-rp.com

Discord

yo, check out the server i recently joined , community is still growing so always welcoming new players Please Read! Awesome server Needs Players, one of the best coded servers ive played on and ITS PUBLIC

Come checks us out at Great Lakes Roleplay! We are a duo nation community offering a unique roleplay experience of both Canada and the United States.Checks out our FiveM post for additional info and feel free to pm me with any questions you may have :slight_smile:

Interview Discord: https://discord.gg/AvC9bgU

FiveM Post: 6ixLife Roleplay | A Unique “Toronto” Experience | Custom CAD | Custom EUP | ESX | illegal & Legal Jobs | All Departments Actively Recruiting!

join our discord at https://discord.gg/gtKVAMg

We are Illinois LeoRP A FiveM Community

What’s your Discord info?

James.TToday at 6:25 PM

Are you tired of joining servers just being a number ??? Come and join us over at HAVEN RP and become the person you want to be with no restrictions members of staff on 24/7 and active Admins and a way of life that is completely custom to you create a character that is known in the city run a strip club a bar or even become a banker or a member of our sons of anarchy motorbike club amazing people amazing laughs and amazing role play even become a small time shop owner and work in our 24/7 stores or even jewellery shop so why wait MAKE YOUR PERSONALITY THE WAY YOU WANT TODAY WITH OVER 100 MEMBERS !!! https://discord.gg/uWrDsRe

YOU’VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

HavenRP™(EN)

50 Online105 Members

BigDaddy-Kenpachi #0274

Contact us! ~Founder Josh M. First Responders Roleplay | Lamda Based | Active Staff | Hospital RP | Police RP ~ Josh M.@0001

RLRoleplay is always welcoming more players!
https://forum.cfx.re/t/rlroleplay-server-i-200-custom-cars-i-car-dealerships-i-eup-clothing-i-vstancer-i-whitelisted-server-i/234335/8

Try out ; First Responders Roleplay | Lamda Based | Active Staff | Hospital RP | Police RP !! They are small but a certainly active and deserve more members!

Looking for realism? Then Network of Reality could very well be for you! We allow tons of stuff, with lots of content too. Also, since we want to be realistic. We also allow all the DLC vehicles, including the Arena War DLC vehicles :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m the owner of DOJRP Express! We are a brand new community! We are allowing any applicants for any department at this time! Come join us and give us a try! Thank you! You can find more information about us and our server here DOJRP Express - NOW OPEN! New Community! JOIN US TODAY! Hiring in ALL departments! (https://discord.gg/4X9d8nX)

You can also find our discord link there as well! I look forward to meeting you!

ÂżAre you tired of Roleplay? Have you been waiting for a new gamemode in FiveM? If so, then this topic should be interesting for you!

ÂżWhat is this server?
It’s not a roleplay server, it’s a completely new idea introduced to FiveM. You start the game by spawning at the EDD (Employment Development Department), then you may start your career, either by joining civilian, criminal, police or emergency team.

Features

Personal vehicles system: Right now we have +40 vehicles, new ones will obviously be added when the community suggests it! Once you buy a vehicle from the shop, you may control your vehicle by the control center accessible by F1.

Jobs systems: All jobs are accessible to anyone. Anyone can play the job they want. For the instant, you may play as a cop who will be paid by killing criminals. (Criminals can get money by killing cops or doing some robberies. By doing outlaw actions, criminals get wanted level which will cause them to get jailed if a police officer kills them)

Scoreboard: Press Arow Up for see Players

Civilian jobs: As a civilian, you may do multiple jobs, such as: Bus driver, trucker, fisherman, farmer, miner etc… (I’m not going to spoil everything)

Emergency: As a paramedic, you may either heal people by using /deploy.

Group system and turfs: My favourite feature, players may access groups system by F6 and create their own group. Turfing more areas means more money!!!

Armed robberies: Every 25 minutes, a new robbery will be marked to all criminals, by going there and killing the guard, you have to wait 2.5 mins in order to get paid. Your mission is to survive.

Cinema System: You have the Cinema in the big theatre. You can rent the cinema with /rentcinema, and put videos of YouTube with /video (link)

Craft System: You can craft armour for yourself, bails for get out of Prision, or Fishcake for get 100% health. Only type /craft for do that.

More and more features will be added as I see more people joining the community. My goal is to make an enjoyable place to play and to have fun with you. My project is still under development and I am waiting for your feedback to improve it. More people means more fun. I hope that you like this project!

This project has been started from scratch, so I will be very thankful for your helpful feedback!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Bz3vxYHWfH
Server name: NOT RP | CIT Cops n` Robbers, Turfs, Drugs, Groups, Civilians, Missions | cit5.net | Supported Languges: EN/AR/TR/RU/ES/FR/HI and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IP: connect cfx.re/join/leymdj

Hey, S1RP is a community that strives to deliver the best roleplaying experience on FiveM, we are a very lenient community with little to no restrictions, check us out here!