Looking For A Group

New rp server

Controller friendly RP server here check it out :slight_smile:

Crime Alley Role Play | Controller Friendly | Hiring Police/EMS | Drugs | Housing | Multi Character | Chill RP | discord.gg/Gy9Xk6cvm4

Why dont you come check us out. Lots of departments and lots of opprotunities.

Welcome This is the server for you we are new and very laidback
its also very easy to get promoted. NO APPLICATIONS!!!

Looking for a new group

Not really into the hardcore roleplay, I’m laid back just like to have fun. However I’m not online 24/7,365…do work full time and not into the training thing or being approved rather to get into a group or not. I do have Discord and Teamspeak. Looking for either Police/Fire/Dispatch …anything.
Not into the seriousness of RP but like to have fun and do like to work as a team (cops/robbers) kinda thing.

Are you still hiring I’m new to this and want to get involved with a laid back group

Not really into the hardcore roleplay, I’m laid back just like to have fun. I’d like to be part of a group that offers some open slots in either Police or Swat. However I’m not online 24/7,365 I do work full time.
I’m not interested in “training” or 30 day test phase or any of that crap. Open group that is some-what serious about RP’ing but laid back. I do have discord and teamspeak.

Side note:
I do have a 20 man FiveM server that I can lend for use. And I do have a dedicated server aswell with other games on it.

At Devise we believe irl comes first, 100%. We do value realistic rp, but we like to have fun and do not penalize members who can’t be in all the time.

We have a growing community and are actively recruiting. You would be very welcome here.

We have a range from newbies to veteran roleplayers in our small but growing community and we are actively seeking more to join us! Come check it out!

Sweet, I’ll jump on Discord when I get home from work.

Hi,

Stop by and check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are hiring STAFF, Police, and EMS of ALL RANKS!

If you would like to interview for a job ask for. Brad, COPE, or Chris Paul.

You can find us on the forums at the provided link below!

GHRP Forum Link

Did you ever find what you were looking for? If not, you are welcome to check us out! Devise Roleplay