Looking For A Good Server To Join!

Hello, If you guys have a good server that has a pretty good player base please comment as well has a good law enforcement. I am 16 so if you would like me to put in comments with a description and ill check you out as well I do have experience as a law enforcement on other server!

@TristenL21

I’m the owner of Heartland Justice System and i would like you to come check us out! We have patrol every night of the week starting at 4pm cst - 8pm cst or just hop in the server anytime. Here is what we offer in the server…
XBR410 vehicle fleet paid for|Doj style cad/mdt|Addon-Replace cars and civ cars|Updated map addon such sandy shores sheriff station basement jail are and offices, scrapyard and towyard|Custom car skins for police unites. We have several departs that are hiring as well as offering subdivisions and business.
Departments
BCSO
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Rescue
Blaine County Vol Fire Dep
Subdivisions
K9
Swat
ASU
DTU
Detective
Gang Unit
Server Ip 185.249.196.2:30120
Discrod https://discord.gg/ B8JZ5ej

We would love to have you at FRRPC!- Mods Please Delete

Come check us out! In Development | Great Lakes Roleplay | ELS | EUP | Mass Recruitment |14+ | Realistic Roleplay | Teamspeak | Revolutionizing | Duo Nations | Custom MDT | Pull Over A.I | Court System | Trainer Based | Much More Coming! |

Check out Los Santos Department of Public Safety at LSDPS.US

You won’t regret it. :wink:

Hey there, i am Zak C. Owner/Founder of CDRPC,

We are a professional community dedicated to realistic and fun RP, we are a new community and we dont have many members, but anyone is always welcome!

Some of our features are:

Non ELS vehicles
Scripts and Assets
Fully Hosted by Zap Hosting Official Hosting Website for FiveM

Departments that we have:

Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Department
San Andreas Fire And Medical Team
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations
San Andreas Aviation CO.
San Andreas Bail Bonds.

All above departments are open, and Director spots are NOT filled (Excluding aviation)

Yet there is so much more, so come and join our discord: https://discord.me/cdrp18
and conduct an application, interview and training and then after all of that you can become a staff member.

Thanks alot for reading this post, If you do decide to join, We thank you so much and wish you enjoy your stay!.

Sincerely,

• Zak C.

There are enough #server-development:server-bazaar posts to find a server. One can also just use the server list in-game.