Looking For A Good Car Server

I made a private menu based server with 150+ custom cars., replaced the AI traffic with addon cars, gas stations and LS customs and we use it with the manual transmission mode, so scripthook is allowed. However we don’t have any missions, money system, rp etc, just a driving focused server.

I plan to clone this server to make a public version of it. I can hit you up when its online, if interested.

Ok Cool, Please Hit Me Up When Its Online.

You should go check us out we have a lot of customs cars

how does the manual transmission mode work? is it pretty accurate to the gear? do all vehicles have the same gears?

It works really well, you get more gears when you upgrade the car’s transmission.

You can check it out here: [Release] Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support (Client)

2 Likes

X-Files is a unique server based in Southern California with realistic maps (Hollywood, Beverly Hills) and landmark California buildings (CitiBank, Bank of America, In-N-Out, etc). We feature 200+ and growing realistic cars, unique jobs, scripts, and a first - player owned and operated music stations playable in-game. Why X-Files? We also feature paranormal events: hidden government secrets, area 51, FBI, secret UFO locations, bigfoot hunt and much more!

Whitelisted: -Police -EMS -Taxi -Mechanic -Car thief -Airline pilot -Car dealer -Real estate -Military -FBI -Fire department -Radio DJ -Nightclub owner, Bar tender, dancer, bouncer

Additional jobs: -Street performer -Gang member -Pizza delivery -Garbage truck driver -Reporter -24/7 employee -Truck driver -Mailman -Delivery driver -Bank security driver -Security

Website: www.x-fil.es Discord: http://dc.x-fil.es Join by searching FiveM for: X-Files or join manually: 185.249.196.78:32000

Vote: http://top-gta.com/server-info-25473

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. We would love to have you!

Hello, My Name Is Kaden H. I Am The Director Of Signal 15 Gaming. Signal 15 Gaming Is ESX Based And Has A Server Sided Menu. All Of Our LEO Vehicles, Fire And EMS Vehicles Have Custom Lighting Pattern And We Have Changed The Lights Speed Aswell. If You Are Interested In Joining Our Communty Our CAD/MDT Discord And Our Teamspeak Is On Our FiveM Fourms Post Listed Below.

((((Delete Post Please Thanks))))

@OwnerOfSwag

Hey, I am Avery M. I am apart of a server that has custom everything from cars to scripts and everything. We are a strict California nothing is Los Santos and things like that we only do irl California if you want to see some pictures you can go to our website to apply and look @ pictures or our FiveM Post. The server’s name is

Website
FiveM Post

SoCal Cops RP we a completely whitelisted and we would love for you to join.

Departments

LAPD
LASD
CHP
LAFD
CDCR
Civilian Operations
Communications (Dispatch)

SERVER WAS SHUTDOWN

LOGO

My name is T. Townsend, and I am the State Police recruiter for the State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play Community. A lot of our members are real life Law Enforcement Officers as well as Fire Department. This gives us an advantage to bring members the most realistic role play possible. At State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play we offer opportunities for roleplay that are not usually considered by other communities allowing for Members to get a real life look at what Policing, Dispatching or FireFighting is in the real world. Our Police and Fire Team are always in training to learn more about their department. We train each member of the community so they will adapt in every situation we throw at them making our levels of role play to be wider than alot of servers.
We are actively recruiting people to all departments and would love to see you all in roleplay having fun. We accept anyone, but must be mature and will be accessed upon a interview entering the community. Many players will benefit and will not regret coming to our community.

Some of the features that we have in our community are…
Menu-Based server
Customized CAD/MDT System
Amazing Staff Team
Advanced Teamspeak Development
Advanced Discord Development
Fully Customized Civilian Cars (60+)
Fully Customized Police Car Skins
Custom Uniforms (EUP)
Custom Map
Loads of different scripts (K9, realistic Handling, Recoil etc…)

The departments that we are actively recruiting are…
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations

Here is all of our server information so you can get started on your roleplay experience here at,
Website - https://www.sosaerp.com
Discord - https://discord.gg/n8SfaH

what is the server called i would love to join

Hi, its “Car Enthusiast’s Paradise”. There are two servers, public and whitelisted. We disabled scripthook for the public one for the time being.

1 Like

💥 Xtreme Roleplay || XtremeRP.com || Fun & Serious Roleplay || In-Need of STAFF || Custom Scripts and Assets || NON-ELS || EUP

Check out our thread, we are still in Development but hiring staff and plan to go live next month!

Join our custom car server !
We got tons of tracks, 300+ custom cars and i put in any map, car or script you want!

yo is your server open yet? looks interesting and fun asf

can i join? but i can’t speak English fluently.

Hello,
our Server might be interesting for you. 200+ Custom Cars, economy, legal illegal jobs, working phone,…
Check it out: [AT|DE] VADN Universe - Roleplay - working Phone - 100+ Addon Cars - Discord.me/vadn_universe. (Discord link expired but new one is in the comments :slight_smile: )