Admins please delete thank you

Welcome to All Emergency Roleplay Community
Here at AERP we are trying something new, and using AI as our Civs! Most of our controls are similar to LSPDFR and scripts get updated almost daily! You can Apply for Civilian Operations, BCSO, SASP, Dispatch, and Fire/EMS. If you think you got what it takes to Roleplay with us make sure to join our discord, fill out an application, and wait for a interviewer to look at it and interview you!

Departments:

• BCSO

• SASP

• Dispatch

• Fire/EMS

• Civilian Operation

SASP Picture’s

BCSO Picture’s

Fire/EMS

Civilian Operation

Daily Patrol’s
We have Daily Patrol’s that give’s our LEO’s and Civ’s some fun daily. Our patrol’s last from 1-3 hours which gives all of our LEO’s and Civ’s enough time to get there daily dose of RP! We currently dont have many members, but the more we get longer the patrol’s get!

Discord Server
This is the discord link to the server :arrow_down:

A little bit of pictures from today’s patrol

Trooper’s and Deputy’s Responded to a shots fired to find out that there was a massive gang war, a trooper was shot 1 time in the arm
!
Screenshot%20(115)|690x388
Trooper was shot and unconscious when a suspect was shooting inside the Yellow Jack.

We recently got EUP added into the server! Come Join us and experience this new roleplay style!

I’m really surprised that all the scripts work and no lag with the ELS

We now have 6 departments!!

• BCSO
  • LSPD
  • SASP
  • Civilian
  • Fire/Ems
  • Dispatch

Here are some video’s of AERP so you can see what we offer!

Come Check us out over at AERP!! We get daily updates for our scripts by our amazing Developer who is making something never seen before, bringing fully functioning mods and scripts to our server!

Sneek Peak of our New Police Fleet made from out Developer:

Great Community, a long time ago i was the captain of the sasp, and the Chief of police for the LSPD, Great staff, and Department Heads, also has some great assets that i think all server should have!

Admins please delete this post

We don’t delete at all.

For any new ads, use this topic and flag it again to be relisted. We can delete comments of you’d like