Looking For a developer?

If your looking for developer, I’m the one. I have lots of experience(2 successful servers) just reply to this post and i’ll get working!

2 Likes

Hey, I could really use your help!

ok what do you need?

Is there another method of communications, we can use? Like Teamspeak or Discord?

I have both, either one works for me

What do you prefer? it’s up to you

Hey Im Interested i just started up my gaming community back up and i need a dev join my discord if you want to be one for my clan thanks :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/U34F67r

What languages do you know?

Okay…? If it’s not related to needing a developer, create a post in the #technical-support category

i need a dev to help me

Yeah, that was my bad. Didn’t realize the topic title lol

all goods bro just be sure to check ay

hi are you good at sql

Hi, I planing to do a gta5 server and I want to make polish but my downpoints I know lua just a bit but with your help I would able to learn and produce success server message me if you interesting

you are defo the best dev out there, cant even research the simplest shitt, im also sure u have lots of “expierience” …

… in doing nothing u have no historyy on ur acc and if i was to look for a dev i would not trustt u

1 Like

Add me on discord. We need someone like you asap.

1TouchTV#9884

I don’t think you need someone like this personally, he made it to #dont-be-like-this in the discord soo…

5 Likes

LMAO

20 character spam llimit

yikes. nevermind. thats a whole like of nopeeeee

1 Like

Did you not read any of this topic after the first post…? :rofl: